Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Four more sleeps to DLP!

Four more sleeps to DLP!

We are off to DLP on Friday this week, for our second wedding anniversary trip. We haven't been for 5 years, and are super-excited! We are staying at the Sequoia Lodge with - wait for it - free dining! I don't think they have ever offered free dinng at DLP before, and it means we get to try new and what would have been expensive restaurants for free!

We have booked the meals, and are going to Walt's for our actual anniversary dinner - really looking forward to this!

Silvercat

(Enjoy reading trip reports? Why not try my books, "Tiggerific Travels" - all 4 books available now as e-books)

2. # ADS

Congratulations on your Anniversary!!!! Wow, 3 out of 5 Disney parks in one year? Must be nice. I look foward to your TR.

Two years, already! Time flies, congratulations! Please tell us all about your trip, DH and I are still trying to get to DLP, just too expensive to fly over for the time being maybe once the kids are out on their own

Thanks for the congrats, guys! I know, I can't believe it has been two years already and I haven't stuffed him in the microwave or suffocated him quietly in his sleep!! (only joking, he is the love of my life!)

Anyway, I have just bought a shiny new notepad which I shall pack in my bag in order to take notes for the trip report, just for you.

I really can't quite believe we are visting 3 out of 5 Disney parks this year, wow! Oh to be made redundant more often ..... oh. That ultimately means no job, right? Ah, it'll be fine (I hope).

Silvercat

(Enjoy reading trip reports? Why not try my books, "Tiggerific Travels" - all 4 books available now as e-books)

Live from DLRP!

We are on day four of our trip, and today is our wedding anniversary. We are having a wonderful time so far, the weather has been incredibly hot and sunny, we had a few showers this morning but they soon went. We've had great fun in Salon Mickey, the shareholder's club room, where we partook of cookies and coffee each morning so far.

The nighttime fireworks, projection, and laser show, Disney Dreams, is AMAZING and we hope to catch it again tomorrow.

Two more days here, trip report will follow.

Silvercat

Happy Anniversary Silver cat and hubby.

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

If you can dream it, you can do it. ~ Walt Disney ~
    1982 Off-site, BC 9/01, ASMo 1/04, ASMu 8-9/08, POFQ 4/09, BC/POR 7/10, AKL and Wyndham Grand Resort at Bonnet Creek 7&8/12, CS 11/12, Disney Dream 3/13, POR and BW 12/13-1/14, Pop Century 7/14, Fort Wilderness 8/15, POR/AoA (MNSSHP and Food and Wine Festival 10/15), Fort Wilderness 7/16, Off-site 12/16, Off-site 12/17, Off-site 12/18 and Disney Magic, 7/19 Off-site DL/DCA

Hey how did I miss this trip on FB?!

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

I did do some live posting from there, but haven't really put any photos on FB yet.

The trip report is up though, mate!

Silvercat