7         B & C
    8         A
    9         D
    10        D
    Jack      B & C
    Queen     B
    King      A

2. # ADS

HELP!! I've been going over things we missed/didn't get to and I know I must be missing something because for the life of me I can't figure out how much Goofy spent on flites. It's the 2 of bears. It's gotta be staring me in the face. Anyone have insight on this one? TIA

I pulled this from the recap page:

Two of Bears

On this one, it was necessary to figure out how much money Goofy spent on flights after he moved to Condor Flats. On the card, you were presented with a bunch of flights he wanted to take, but you then had to determine which flights he was able to take and how much they cost. The way you could tell was by looking at the flight schedule posted outside of the Fly 'n' Buy store. For example, any flights on the card that took place on a Saturday were out, since no flights are available because someone has gone fishin'.

Correct answer – $47.50

Quote Originally Posted by Granola View Post
    I pulled this from the recap page:

Two of Bears

On this one, it was necessary to figure out how much money Goofy spent on flights after he moved to Condor Flats. On the card, you were presented with a bunch of flights he wanted to take, but you then had to determine which flights he was able to take and how much they cost. The way you could tell was by looking at the flight schedule posted outside of the Fly 'n' Buy store. For example, any flights on the card that took place on a Saturday were out, since no flights are available because someone has gone fishin'.

Correct answer $47.50

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I had read that. It's how i knew I was wrong I keep coming up $10 short. What flights did he take?

Will the team photos as well as any other photos that we turned in on our Disney PhotoPass cards be posted?

Quote Originally Posted by red066 View Post
    Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I had read that. It's how i knew I was wrong I keep coming up $10 short. What flights did he take?
    Ok, I know it's been a while since you posted this, but I wanted to give this a shot. My team didn't actually get around to this question during MA, but I thought I would take a look at it now. I'm a bit confused as well, and would love if anyone who actually solved this has some input.

I found THIS IMAGE for our reference.

We're told that Destination flights are $10, and Special Arrangements are $15. Also, Goofy is receiving his Condor Flats Residence ID on March 23rd. (All this was given in the Deuces Wild booklet.)

On the card itself we have the flights as follows:

3rd - 10am flight to Zzyyzzxx
    5th - 11am, 30-minute tour of Mojave Desert
    8th - Noon flight to Barstow
    11th - 10am flight to Zzyyzzx again
    14th - 11am flight to Heater
    17th - 11:30 flight to Barstow
    20th - 11:30am 30-minute tour of Condor Flats and another 30-minute tour of Redwood Creek Challenge trail at 12:30
    24th - 11am flight to Baker
    25th - 12:15 flight to Barstow
    27th - 30-minute tour of Google's new power plant near Primm
    Since this takes place in March 2014 (also stated in the booklet), we can assign days of the week to each flight listing, and eliminate every Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun.

3rd - 10am flight to Zzyyzzxx MONDAY
    5th - 11am, 30-minute tour of Mojave Desert WEDNESDAY
    8th - Noon flight to Barstow SATURDAY
    11th - 10am flight to Zzyyzzx again TUESDAY
    14th - 11am flight to Heater FRIDAY
    17th - 11:30 flight to Barstow MONDAY
    20th - 11:30am 30-minute tour of Condor Flats and another 30-minute tour of Redwood Creek Challenge trail at 12:30 THURSDAY
    24th - 11am flight to Baker MONDAY
    25th - 12:15 flight to Barstow TUESDAY
    27th - 30-minute tour of Google's new power plant near Primm THURSDAY
    Next, I eliminated the following:
    • 11th - the 10am flight to Zzyyzzxx is too early (Tuesday flights start at 11am)
    • 20th - the second half (flight at 12:30) is too late
    • 24th - Baker is not a destination on the schedule
    • 27th - no flight time is given...so I nixed it

Then calculated prices:
    $10 3rd - 10am flight to Zzyyzzxx MONDAY
    5th - 11am, 30-minute tour of Mojave Desert WEDNESDAY
    8th - Noon flight to Barstow SATURDAY
    11th - 10am flight to Zzyyzzx again TUESDAY
    14th - 11am flight to Heater FRIDAY
    $15 17th - 11:30 flight to Barstow MONDAY
    $5 20th - 11:30am 30-minute tour of Condor Flats and another 30-minute tour of Redwood Creek Challenge trail at 12:30 THURSDAY
    24th - 11am flight to Baker MONDAY
    $7.50 25th - 12:15 flight to Barstow TUESDAY
    27th - 30-minute tour of Google's new power plant near Primm THURSDAY

Grand Total...$37.50

Short $10 according to the Recap page, same as you.

Whew, that was a lot to type out and format. Can anyone who got this right shed a little insight? Hopefully listing my steps out will shine light on a glaring error I made.

There are two problems:

1. The flight to Barstow on the 25th is $15. The half price only applies to the Thursday flights.
    2. The flight on the 27th was made. Thursday is half-hour flights for all-comers. That flight would be $5, but Goofy has his resident permit, so it is half price.

Fixing those two gives you $47.50

Quote Originally Posted by stan4d_steph View Post
    There are two problems:

1. The flight to Barstow on the 25th is $15. The half price only applies to the Thursday flights.
    2. The flight on the 27th was made. Thursday is half-hour flights for all-comers. That flight would be $5, but Goofy has his resident permit, so it is half price.

Fixing those two gives you $47.50
    Well there it is! That would have tripped me up during the event I'm sure. Thank you Steph!