Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Upcoming Trips for the Wilmot's.

Upcoming Trips for the Wilmot's.

Well I'm getting excited as it's just two weeks to our trip to Disneyland Tokyo and the Disney Sea. We have a fortnight in Japan, four days at Disney, then some time in Kyoto and also about five days in Tokyo itself. Though not in that order! We are stoked up about the Ghibli Museum and riding on a Bullet train too. If people want to follow our trip, send me a PM through this site with your facebook account and we can be friends so you can look at the photo's and find out what we are up to. I'm probably going to post a couple of snaps each day. Robin has hired a private mobile wifi service, so we can keep in touch.

Now I know that this is the WDW thread, and that's not WDW. BUT we also have a trip planned for a WDW vacation (Gosh I'm sounding all American!!) in August. So we're excited about that too. It's been a bit of a Disney famine for almost two years, so it's time to go and get a big fix this year.

Have fun,

Cheers Larry.

Check out my Disney Blog - Photographing Disney, Mainly Photos but some of the old Larry Humour/Humor - http://www.photographingdisney.blogspot.com

2. # ADS

Oh I can't wait - safe travels.

I'm sending my e mail so I can follow along! Just booked for first 18 days in August 2015

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Self-Proclaimed Disney Queen! Pammer's Avatar

Fantastic! I love yours and Robin's trip reports (no matter what Disney park you are at), so I look forward to reading about your adventures too!

Pam
    DL trips: too many to remember actual dates, but they began in the 60s!
    WDW trips: 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2021

Just Sent you my Facebook name, can"t wait to read all about your trips.

Kathy

Ooh, this is exciting! Can't wait to follow your adventures!

Silvercat

(Enjoy reading trip reports? Why not try my books, "Tiggerific Travels" - all 4 books available now as e-books)

Just three days to go to the Tokyo trip. I'm getting really excited now. I'm probably going to post photos each day on my facebook account with a small write up. Robin has hired a portable wifi unit. I'm not sure how to post photos here though Robin knows. We won't have a lot of time for technical things so the facebook option seems the best for us. Also there is not much traffic on the internartional board and I can't post a live Tokyo TR here so if you do want to follow the trip then the offer stands that if you send me your facebook linked email and name by private message I will make you my friend and you can follow live.

Cheers Larry.

I'm already your friend, *stalkstalk*!

Silvercat

(Enjoy reading trip reports? Why not try my books, "Tiggerific Travels" - all 4 books available now as e-books)

Hopefully you and Robin have made it there safely by now. I can't wait to hear all about your trip. I read yours and Robin's past trip reports and have enjoyed them very much.

They have arrived!

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Larry can't seem to post here at this time. So we are not posting a trip report here from Japan. However we have arrived and had an amazing first two days at Tokyo Disney. Regards Robin.

So excited and jealous! Can't wait to read it! Will this be the final trip report for Vol 3 of the books? I purchased the first two (I read them before going on my trip - so useful!).

Hi just to let people know that I had a problem with Mouseplanet and I couldn't post for about six weeks, however, this has now been resolved. Robin and I had a great Trip to Japan and I took 2000 photos and Robin 800, so we have been working through those since we got back. Robin has taken lots of notes on the trip, both the Disney and the Japan parts, so we will have to work on a TR. Tokyo Disney Resort is amazing and Disneysea is amazing+. We are going to have a trip to WDW in September, so we have to work hard to get all our Japanese work done first. I'm hoping that I can get some of the photos exhibited somewhere, but that's in early stages of discussion.

Anyway it's great to be back on Mousepad. There were a couple of people who asked to be added to my facebook account, and I couldn't actually find them on facebook, so If you were not added I apologise profusely and I couldn't do an IM to them through here as I couldn't post.

Cheers Larry.

Welcome back

Can't wait for your trip I. September so I can read new reports from you and Robin. I love your reports

I was going to do the request for Facebook but I am terrible at finding people and linking

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    Welcome back
    What she said.
    Silvercat

Quote Originally Posted by suejacken View Post
    I was going to do the request for Facebook but I am terrible at finding people and linking
    I think it's because it's pretty hard. Also there are a lot of "John Smith's" etc in the world.
    Check out my Disney Blog - Photographing Disney, Mainly Photos but some of the old Larry Humour/Humor - http://www.photographingdisney.blogspot.com

Hi! I am getting ready for my first trip to Tokyo Disney and Disney Sea next month (October) and am hoping that you'll do a trip report! Looking forward to your pics and suggestions! Thank you!