Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: First time during Christmas season

First time during Christmas season

We're planning a trip in mid Nov. we've never been out during the Christmas season. One of my favorite things is the fireworks. I read online they have a special show for that time of yr but it didn't say what nights. I thought I read one time that fireworks during this time of yr are not nightly. Can someone tell me what nights?

2. # ADS

Once Christmas season starts (mid November) then the holiday magic fireworks ARE nightly.

They usually happen every night after Veteran's Day, which is usually the kick off to the Christmas Season at DL. The fireworks are good, but not nearly as good as a regular weekend edition the rest of the year. There aren't any flying fairies or elephants in the Christmas version. Also, I'm not sure if WOC will have the winter version again this year. Last year, it started the Friday after Veteran's day. It was a lot of Frozen built into a water jet show. Very cool, but again, not as good as the regular version.

We'll be trying to head there mid-November, too. Probably closer to Thanksgiving than Veteran's day so I'm not sure about how crowds will change. Trying to become an expert!

Working for Disney. No, no. Working (in a Modesto office) for (the money to take a trip to) Disney (World/Land)

WDW Trips: June 2002, Feb 2004, Dec 2006, Dec 2008, Jan 2010, Feb 2011, Dec 2012
    Disneyland Trips: Feb 2006, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, Feb, March, June 2015 (x2), Nov 2015