Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WWoHP plan?

Quote Originally Posted by suejacken View Post
    Thanks for the information. My nephew and his friend are going for the day while we are at Disney. They are going primarily to see the Harry Potter stuff in both parks. In your experience can both be done in a day if they buy the express pass for the other rides? Thanks
    If they are primarily going just for Harry Potter, it can be done in a day. Although I would suggest that you not buy the express pass because you can't use them on most of the Harry Potter rides. I do suggest that they get their early. They can do either park, but if they want to see the "proper show" on the Hogwarts Express, they should go to Universal Studios first and visit Diagon Alley. Make sure they go to the Gringotts ride as early as possible and if they don't mind riding alone they can do the single rider entrance BUT they will miss out on the dcor of the bank by doing that. Once they have had their fill of Diagon Alley, to ride the Hogwarts Express. The ride is approximately 3.5 minutes long and SO much better than walking from one park to the other.

IF you are wanting to do the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, I suggest they go to Islands of Adventure first and get that ride done with. That one will also have a huge line, but the theming is great.

IF they are into all of the other rollercoasters though and want to do the Harry Potter stuff, I would then suggest the express pass.

Hope that helps.
    Shelley
    DLR '80, '05, '06, '07(x2), '09, '14, '15, '16; WDW '97, '10, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16; DCL '13, '16

2. # ADS

If you ride Hogwarts Express in both directions it is a different show each time.