Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Walt Disney World Update

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Walt Disney World Update

Walt Disney World Update by Marie Rossiter
    Update for April 8 - 14, 2014
    Disney Parks facing lawsuit over Disability Access Service | Disney hints at Fastpass+ changes; Disney's Polynesian Resort construction changes, New Disney Springs restaurant announced

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Wow, that Festival of the Lion King castle looks impressive!

Working for Disney. No, no. Working (in a Modesto office) for (the money to take a trip to) Disney (World/Land)

WDW Trips: June 2002, Feb 2004, Dec 2006, Dec 2008, Jan 2010, Feb 2011, Dec 2012
    Disneyland Trips: Feb 2006, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, Feb, March, June 2015 (x2), Nov 2015

Wow, those parents of disabled children (and their lawyers) certainly have a sense of entitlement! I would have thought their claims in the lawsuit were a joke if I didn't know it was for real.

John

Out of this world for Disney DwarfPlanet's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Disney Hollywood Studios visitors will notice new speed limit signs that indicate a driver's current speed."

Wonder if it will actually do any good? Wonder when Disney will actually do anything about the speeders? I have seen numerous people speeding but don't think I have ever seen anyone pulled over for speeding.

"Although we think it's DOPEY that Pluto has been downgraded to a dwarf planet, which has made some people GRUMPY and others just SLEEPY, we are not BASHFUL in saying we would be HAPPY if Disney's Pluto would join us as an 8th dwarf. We think this is just what the DOC ordered and is nothing to SNEEZE at."

I'm surprised there are not a lot more comments on the lawsuit. I agree that there is a "sense of entitlement" that seems a bit askew here. Sounds like a "money grab" to me. I have good friends with "special needs" children and they adjust their use of the system to the needs of their child as best they can. If a child "can't wait in line" or "must go on rides in a certain order" then you "plan your day accordingly" and do the "best you can" just like everyone else in the park does. And if "plan your day accordingly" means you only hit the first 3 of the 6 rides in order then, like everyone else, you only get on the first 3.

------------------------------------------
    The Entrapment: A thrilling, escape room experience
    http://www.theentrapment.com