Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Screen Reviews: Muppets Most Wanted

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Screen Reviews: Muppets Most Wanted

Muppets Most Wanted by Alex Stroup

A Muppets sequel with some honest advertising in the first minute of the movie.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

I read your review of the prior Muppet film and then I went to see it. I think you're right. The Muppets aren't your thing.

I totally agree with you on this, Alex. It did feel like it was just coasting along. Didn't enjoy the songs as much this time around either. I laughed at times, more so in the second half. The first film wasn't perfect either, but it had more charm and had a meatier story that reeled me in sooner than this did. Didn't hate it, but was a little disappointed that it seemed to be a lighter film overall.

"The show must…"/"Go on!" - Shakespeare in Love

Sadly, I could not disagree more with your review. I took my daughter yesterday and we really enjoyed it. I think Jason Segal bugs me and the whole oil thing in the first one was just lame. I am glad there was not as much singing, thank you whoever decided on that! We laughed and although no one but animal really knowing Constantine was not really Kermit was kind of silly, they are not really pushing the movie at adults as much as they are the younger kids. This movie was not perfect of course but none of the Muppet movies really have been and I have seen them all. I think it is a fun movie and quite enjoyable.

Have a Disney Day!
    You don't have to walk on water, it's how you walk on land.

"question for the crowd: Is this the first time a Pixar short has been attached to a non-Pixar movie?"

Small Fry was attached to The Muppets.