Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Walt Disney World Resort Update

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Walt Disney World Resort Update

Walt Disney World Resort Update by Marie Rossiter
    Update for March 25 - 31, 2014
    Kouzzina to close September 30 | EGG-stravaganza returns in April | Mark Hamill appearing at Star Wars Weekends | Disney Parks celebrates 'it's a small world' 50th anniversary | Vera Bradley Perfect Petals brunch coming to Epcot, and more

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Nice writing, Marie!
    Welcome aboard. I hope you have more opportunities to submit columns. :-)

Thank you so much! Not bad for my first time. I have a lot to learn, but I sincerely appreciate your encouragement I'm looking forward to becoming part of this incredible community.

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

One update:

... Don't forget that runDisney recently changed the rule regarding race packet pickup for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon weekend events: YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR OWN PARTICIPANT PACKET (WHICH INCLUDES YOUR EVENT-ISSUED BIB NUMBER AND TIMING DEVICE) DURING REGULARLY SCHEDULED HOURS. Individuals will no longer be able to pick up participant packets on behalf of others For more information, check out MousePlanet's full report here
    RunDisney backed off on this new policy for events that people had already registered for. So it will go into effect for Avengers at Disneyland, and for the 2015 events, but not for Expedition Everest Challenge, Tower of Terror events or Wine & Dine events.
    Cathy

Hi Cathy,

Thanks for the heads up! Sometimes these updates happen after deadline and don't make it in. I will let the editors know we need to make a change and I will make sure it is also repeated in next week's update.