Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Resort Update

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Disneyland Resort Update

Disneyland Resort Update by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    Update for March 24 - 30, 2014
    D23 Expo 2015 | It's Tough to be Maleficent | Flo's V8 Cafe ends breakfast | Electric vehicle charging at Disneyland | Super Heroes Half early registration sells out super fast | Small World singalong | This and that... | Crowd Forecast

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

<lightbulb over my head illuminates> So THAT is why the split refurb for Small World!

Cathy

Very sad news about Flo's V8 Cafe. That's our absolute favorite counter service restaurant inside any of the Disney parks -- East or West Coast! On our last trip to DL, we ate there almost every day for at least one of our meals. Early admission to DCA -- go ride Radiator Springs Racers and Luigi's Flying Tires, then have breakfast afterward.

Were I at DL in the next few weeks, I wouldn't be too happy about the Maleficent thing, either. Angelina Jolie is someone I can't stand to watch, so I'd much rather see Flik and his friends. But, as DL has half of its attractions shut down this spring, we're not planning a trip in the near future. Headed to Florida instead, just a few weeks to go...