Just a thought. On our last trip, me and the family took the time to ride the Matterhorn. Once. 4 days at the parks and we only did it once. My kids were expecting something like Expedition Everest at WDW - boy were they disappointed. "It's just twists and turns and it HURTS!" And these kids were 6 and 8 yo.

So what if Disney gave it a "Frozen" makeover? Turned it into North Mountain complete with a Crystal Palace, a better and scarier giant snow beast, and some comedy relief from Olaf.

I know that traditionalists will say NOOOOOOOOO, but c'mon. Matterhorn is a painful, uninteresting, non-thrilling ride. It's in desperate need of help. Frozen is a film with staying power and good audience appeal of all ages and genders. For those who think it should stay the same as it has been for 50 years or whatever, I'll just say this: "It's a bit of a fixer-upper" that could be something great "for the first time in forever", so just "let it go" so that it can be worthy of a 90 minute line "in summer". So, "do you want to build a snowman"?