Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Team MousePlanet: How Do I Love the Wine & Dine Half Marathon? Let Me Count the Ways

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Team MousePlanet: How Do I Love the Wine & Dine Half Marathon? Let Me Count the Ways

How Do I Love the Wine & Dine Half Marathon? Let Me Count the Ways by Lani Teshima

Lani offers up 10 reasons why this road race is now her favorite runDisney event

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ALL the half marathons around here have beer after the race - and even some 10Ks and 5Ks. RnR was an outlier in that you could only have one glass of beer. (But there were people handing out beer at about mile 9 or 10 - but no way was I having one before I crossed that finish line!)

I'm glad they changed from the free sangria at the finish (from 2012) that stuff was nasty (and they'd run out of beer by the time I got there).

My sister and I found it VERY hard to travel on Sunday after the race - mostly because we got to bed so late (early? - about 4am Sunday morning) that we did NOT get enough sleep. But we'd already been there almost a week and a half, so it was time to get back and make money for the next trip.

I was VERY excited when they moved this race to the end of the F&W festival, though - because of the decrease in temperatures from late September to early November. Plus I didn't have to do as long of long runs in the high-heat of the summer.

Cathy