Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Resort Update

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Disneyland Resort Update

Disneyland Resort Update by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    Update for February 18 - 23, 2014
    A brief holiday week update: Fantasmic reopens with new effects | Captain America arrives at Innoventions March 7 | Earl of Sandwich highlights contest winners | This and that... | Question of the Week | Crowd Forecast

Read it here!

2. # ADS

I wanted to mention regarding the wristband distribution for the movies under the stars. Last week for "Little Mermaid" the distribution actually began before 1:15 PM. I walked by the area at 1 PM and a line had formed and was half way down the bridge that enters Frontierland. When I came back at 1:15 PM they were giving out the wristbands and the line was now over the bridge and around the corner almost to the coffee cart. This has happened to me many times before when they list a time, it always seems to be earlier than that. Also, they did a standby line up at Big Thunder. The line for wristband people went down the trail. The line for standbys whet over toward and into the barbeque area. The standbys were let in at 6:20 PM so they missed a lot of the pre-show stuff. It was very crowded.