Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disney Vacation Club Member Night at Splitsville Luxury Lanes

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Disney Vacation Club Member Night at Splitsville Luxury Lanes

This is another new perk for Disney Vacation Club members, and could be a lot of fun if you're into bowling. The price may seem steep, but remember that open bowling at Splitsville Luxury Lanes isn't cheap during normal hours.

Remember Wednesday. That's the Member night when you can experience new heights in bowling or some to watch/cheer on the bowlers in your party.

We created this special Member event at a premiere bowling alley to give you more fun playing this classic game. After all, bowling in an exclusive setting can contribute to having a better gameand maybe even a higher score!

Dates

• Wednesday nights, starting Feb 12, 2014
    • 5:00 PM ET and 7:30 PM ET

Price
    • $47 for adults (plus tax)
    • $38 for children 9 and under (plus tax)

Space is limited and advanced reservations are required. Please call Member Services at (800) 800-9800 to find out more.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

2. # ADS

visit WDW as OFTEN as possible

I would LOVE to do this! But for a family of 4 $188 for bowling seems kinda steep. To try it once, what do you think..... WORTH IT? or NOT WORTH IT?

12/11CSR, 10/11OKW, 3/11AKL, 7/10 BCV/ KV; 9/09; 3/09VWL; 10/08 SSR; 12/08 SSR; 4/08AKL; 8/07POR; 2/06;10/05WL; 12/04AKL; 9/04 9/03WL;10/02; 1973?

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. GusMan View Post
    I would LOVE to do this! But for a family of 4 $188 for bowling seems kinda steep. To try it once, what do you think..... WORTH IT? or NOT WORTH IT?
    I want to see what's included. This is more expensive than the standard bowling - I have to wonder if there's a food credit they aren't mentioning.

AVP
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

Read Everything-Assume Nothing GusMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We read today that it does include shoe rental, an appetizer, and I think the kids get a kids meal. It still seems really steep, but then again, I have not compared regular prices.

Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The WDW Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!