Disney Vacation Club launched their new "More Member Magic" website today with a special discount offer on three annual passports:

Walt Disney World Premium Annual Pass: For a limited time, Disney Vacation Club Members can pay just $484, saving $245 off the regular price on their Premium Annual Pass.

Disneyland Resort Deluxe Annual Passports: For the first time, Disney Vacation Club Members can pay a discounted rate of $429, saving $70 off the regular price on their Deluxe Annual Passport.

Disney Premier Passport: For the first time, Disney Vacation Club Members can pay a discounted rate of $849, saving $130 off the regular price on their Disney Premier Passport.

The discounts are valid February 6 through April 30. The Walt Disney World Premium and Disneyland Deluxe AP will be available for purchase through a new online ticket store that will launch on February 6. As before, the Disney Premier Passport will only be available for purchase in person at the Walt Disney World or Disneyland ticket booths.

There is a note on the offer which reads, "Even if you've already purchased one, you can still take advantage of these limited-time savings. Purchase before April 30, 2014, and you can activate your new Pass or Passport when your old one expires."

Personally, I can not wait to go to Disneyland on February 6 and try to pre-purchase a Disney Premier Passport. Having tried to do this before each of the last two price increases, I've been told that there is absolutely, positively, no way in the world to do this. I can't wait to see how long it takes them to figure out a workaround for the impossible.