Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Purchasing AP through way.com

Purchasing AP through way.com

I am wondering if anyone has had experience purchasing APs through Away.com. I am going to get my first AP this year and they looks like they offer the best discount. I just want to make sure it is a legit place. Any other suggestions for discounted APs welcome too.

2. # ADS

Way.com is legit. We bought park hoppers there in December and they emailed us the Disney vouchers you take straight to the gate. I know many people that have used them successfully and there are many (hundreds?) reports of success on other fan sites.

thank you so much. I am ordering them soon!

I found this very long thread when I Googled way.com reviews.
    http://www.disboards.com/showthread....072880&page=23

I think it's interesting that they have discounted APs when no one else does. However every comment in there is positive; no one said the passes didn't work. Someone said a CM told her the site was bogus, but several dozen people reported back that they bought the tickets and were successful.

I read that thread. It sounds like all of the experiences were positive. I called and spoke to Away and they said they are legit. Maybe they have discounted APs because they are a new business? But, I am back to being a bit confused.

There are other places to obtain discounted APs. My family lives in Temecula, and they have a discount book similar to the Entertainment books that have discounted tickets and APs. My husband's work also provides us the opportunity to buy discounted APs. I know there are some websites which offer corporate discounts to small employers similar to what large employers can offer their workers. I don't know this website and would certainly do due diligence (which it looks like the OP has or is doing) but discounts are out there.

I've been searching around on Away.com and can't see where you found the APs. A little help please?? Thanks!

Not Away.com, WAY.com. I saw them yesterday when I looked at the site.

I see that the price is about the same as what I can get through my work on RecreationConnection.com. But Most of their discount goes away after they add in a processing fee of $21! Does Way.com also add a processing fee? I don't see it mentioned anywhere. Thanks!

No idea. Perhaps the answer is in the thread listed above.

Quote Originally Posted by theyams View Post
    I see that the price is about the same as what I can get through my work on RecreationConnection.com. But Most of their discount goes away after they add in a processing fee of $21! Does Way.com also add a processing fee? I don't see it mentioned anywhere. Thanks!
    I don't remember a processing fee for the hoppers I got through them. If there was one it was minimal and still cheaper than my credit union (gives a standard 10% off).

Quote Originally Posted by 3Princesses1Prince View Post
    Way.com is legit. We bought park hoppers there in December and they emailed us the Disney vouchers you take straight to the gate. I know many people that have used them successfully and there are many (hundreds?) reports of success on other fan sites.
    Are they paper tickets or do they give you the voucher to turn into the park-hopper card? I would be worried about using a paper ticket for 5 days.

All paper tickets are exchanged for a hopper. If it has a barcode printed on it you take it to the gate, they scan it and hand you a normal ticket that fits the FP machines. If there is no bar code, AAA online print at home or ACCV bureau come to mind, they are a voucher and you have to echange it at a ticket booth.

Quote Originally Posted by crissy89 View Post
    Are they paper tickets or do they give you the voucher to turn into the park-hopper card? I would be worried about using a paper ticket for 5 days.
    It's not really "paper" but it's not the credit card plastic ticket. It's very sturdy and we have never had an issue with them for prolonged periods of time.