Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: President's Day (week) vs. April/Spring Break

President's Day (week) vs. April/Spring Break

I'm guessing April (spring break) is probably more crowded than the week in February starting with President's Day. Anyone know if this is accurate? Thanks.

2. # ADS

That is accurate. Spring Break is pretty crowded normally. President's day weekend is usually busy. Our school has the whole week. I think I saw someone say their dstrict in Modesto has the whole week, but it is not the norm.

I think that April is very crowded because of various Spring Breaks, Dance/Cheer competitions, Comic-Con and SoCal APs are blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    That is accurate. Spring Break is pretty crowded normally. President's day weekend is usually busy. Our school has the whole week. I think I saw someone say their dstrict in Modesto has the whole week, but it is not the norm.
    Southern California local schools for the majority have the Fri/Mon off (Feb 14 - Feb 17)

That is the norm. That weekend gets busy, but not Spring Break busy I believe.

Our kids have that week off too, so we are hoping to go then. I figured it would be busier than other weeks around that time but I was hoping less busy than April. We are probably going Feb 17-20 which is Mon-Thurs. Monday being President's Day holiday I am expecting to be fairly crowded, but was hoping the other days would lighten up a little.

Schools in Tucson, AZ have the following weekend off (February 20th to the 23rd) for Rodeo Break. Yes, we get a weekend off for the rodeo. I know a lot of people make trips to Disney then because no one else has it off. If some other schools have the entire week off, would you say that it's still going to be pretty crowded? I really want to make a trip but not over Spring Break.

I think you will be fine, but make sure to read the park update as there are a ton of closures.

Not bad, but you will see a TON of Wildcats shirts.

Ha, nothing wrong with supporting the Wildcats

And thank you Candles and Leota! I'm so excited to be in Disneyland again!