MousePad Community Leader
Tower of Terror Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic Event 10/16/13
Posted on Disneyland.com:
A Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic Event
To celebrate Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort, Annual Passholders can attend a spooky film screening of Disney's Tower of Terror.
After the film, Passholders can experience the haunted elevator attraction that inspired the film: The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. Annual Passholders can enjoy access to this attraction for an additional 90 minutes after regular closing at Disney California Adventure Park.
Come for the chills, stay for the thrills and enjoy another Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic event!
Date & Times
- Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2013
- Film Screening Times: 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM
- Extended Attraction Hours: After regular park closing (currently scheduled at 8:00 PM) until 9:30 PM
Movie screening is approximately 89 minutes.
- Screening: Muppet*Vision 3D Theater in Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure Park
- Attraction: The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror in Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure Park
Event Registration and Wristband Distribution
- Registration and wristband distribution for the event will begin at 12:00 PM (noon) on the day of the event in front of the Muppet*Vision 3D Theater in Disney California Adventure Park. Registration and distribution of event wristbands will continue while event wristband supplies last.
- All participating Annual Passholders must present their active Annual Passports to the event Cast Member to check event availability and to register and receive an event wristband. Photo ID may be required.
- Registration must be completed in person in front of the Muppet*Vision 3D Theater in Disney California Adventure Park on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
- This is an all-ages event. However, all participating Guests ages 3 and older must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event. Children under 3 may attend the movie screening and event as long as there is space available and they receive an event wristband during the registration process.
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction has a height requirement of 40" for any Guest, and is subject to other physical considerations.
- It is recommended that all members of your party register together to help ensure that everyone receives an event wristband.
- For assistance, you may contact the Annual Passport Member Services team at (714) 781-PASS (7277).
- Once an Annual Passholder has presented a valid Annual Passport and event availability has been confirmed, the Annual Passholder will be registered for one (1) screening time on the event day and will receive an event wristband for that designated screening.
- Event wristbands are required for admission to the designated screening and the after-hours event. Wristbands are only valid for the assigned screening time on the event day.
- Registered Passholders can have access to The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction for an additional 90 minutes after park closure, until 9:30 PM, by showing their valid event wristband to the Cast Members at the attraction.
- Registration and distribution of event wristbands are based on availability and capacity. Space is limited.
- Due to limited capacity in the theater, wristbands do not guarantee seating and seating will be based on availability.
- Wristbands may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.
- Valid theme park admission is required.
- Annual Passholders registered for the event must be in the Park prior to Park closing to enjoy the attraction after hours. Registered Passholders will not be admitted into the Theme Park after the Park's scheduled closure. Passholders who exit the Park during the after-hours event will not be allowed to re-enter the Park.
- The Muppet*Vision 3D Theater in Disney California Adventure Park will open 15 minutes prior to the screening start time for registered Annual Passholders with valid event wristbands.
- The theater will remain open until the screening time or until the theater has reached capacity, whichever occurs first.
- Late arrivals after the start of the screening will not be accommodated.
- Information and event elements are subject to capacity, scheduled park events, change or cancellation without notice and other restrictions.
- The attraction experience may involve long wait periods, is subject to temporary closures and may be cancelled at any time.
- Registered Guests can experience The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction more than once during this event.
- Parking will be available at any Disneyland Resort theme park parking facility.
- Parking lot trams will operate until their normally scheduled times, up until 11:00 PM
- Standard parking fees apply.
Select shopping and dining locations on Buena Vista Street will be open for all Park Guests until 9:00 PM, one (1) hour after park closing. The remainder of the Park will not be open.
10-13-2013 03:51 PM