Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Flavored churros

Flavored churros

Has anyone tried the flavored churros in Downtown Disney? I just read about them and saw there are some interesting flavors and wanted to know if they were any good. Pineapple seems a little odd. I love it in a Dole Whip but not sure about a churro. The salted caramel sounds good though.

2. # ADS

No, I'm sorry, we've never tried them. They do smell very good; however, we only eat churros inside Disneyland.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Mmmm, flavored churros. I still remember fondly the chocolate churro rolled in grape-flavored crystals that they had for an incredibly short time in 1998 with the opening of new Tomorrowland.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Flavored?!?!?! That is sacreligious!!!! Churros are to taste of sugar and cinnamon and bread.

Flavored churros

Looks like no one has tried them. Here's the article I read.
    http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/11/01/eight-new-churro-flavors-in-disneylands-downtown-disney/

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottC4746 View Post
    Flavored?!?!?! That is sacreligious!!!! Churros are to taste of sugar and cinnamon and bread.
    No one says you have to eat them if they're available, but if others enjoy them, I don't see what the issue is.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Flavored churros

Just had the salted caramel and pineapple whip. They were both really good. I would definitely eat them again. The pineapple was a very light flavor, not overly strong.