Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: New Disney Visa discount for January 5 - March 5, 2014 [Now public]

New Disney Visa discount for January 5 - March 5, 2014 [Now public]

Rumor is that a new Disney Visa hotel or ticket discount for WDW was coming out today. Anyone heard any news on this? A poster on another forum said it was out but you had to call to see what it was.

2. # ADS

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp21 View Post
    Rumor is that a new Disney Visa hotel or ticket discount for WDW was coming out today. Anyone heard any news on this? A poster on another forum said it was out but you had to call to see what it was.
    I haven't looked anywhere. Did you check Mousesavers (Mary's pretty early about posting discounts) or the Chase Disney website?
    Cathy

Found em. it sounds like a ton of people are calling in and getting the discounts.

Stay/Play/Dine from January 5th through March 5th. Plus there is Room Only discounts through April (not sure what date).

Excludes – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms, Campsites, Villas at Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and 3-bedroom Villas.

Value Resorts:
    All Star Music, All Star Sports, Pop Century Resort = 20%

Art of Animation Family Suites = 15%

All Start Movies = 5%

Moderate Resorts:
    Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Port Orleans Riverside, Fort Wilderness Cabins = 25%

Port Orleans French Quarter, Coronado Springs Junior Suites = 5%

Deluxe Resorts:
    Animal Kingdom Lodge (Standard & Pool View), Beach Club, Yacht Club, BoardWalk Inn, Polynesian Resort, Contemporary Resort, Grand Floridian Resort & Spa , Wilderness Lodge (Standard & Woods View) = 35%

Animal Kingdom Lodge (Club Level & Savanna View), Wilderness Lodge (Club Level & Courtyard View) = 25%

Deluxe Suites = 5%

Deluxe Villa Resorts:
    Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, Beach Club Villas, Yacht Club Villas, BoardWalk Inn Villas = 35%

Villas at Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas = 25%

Bay Lake Tower = 5%

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp21 View Post
    Found em. it sounds like a ton of people are calling in and getting the discounts.
    I read that too, my TA emailed me this morning about it. We are staying at POFQ which is only 5% discount, but highly thinking about moving to POR to get the 25% discount!
    Last edited by stan4d_steph; 10-07-2013 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Keep quoted text to approx. same length as reply
    “Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.”
    ― Walt Disney Company

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

New Disney Visa discount for January 5 - March 5, 2014

MousePlanet reader Dis-Girl sent us the following information about new Disney Visa discounts for Walt Disney World. We're waiting for some "official" details from our travel partners, but here is is a start:

Disney Visa discounts released today for dates in early 2014! Chase Disney Visa nor Walt Disney World has not put this offer up on their sites this morning, but it is live and you can book new reservations with this discount or add the discount to an existing reservation. Here are the specific details I have been able to confirm this morning from other Disney travel sites and blogs:

STAY/PLAY/DINE DISCOUNT

Available for most stays January 5 - March 5, 2014
    You must be booked under a Magic Your Way Package, your check IN date must fall within the promo dates and there is a 3 night minimum stay required. Excluded: ALL OF ART OF ANIMATION, Grand Floridian Villas, all 3 bedroom villas and Ft. Wilderness campsites.

ROOM ONLY DISCOUNT
    Jan 5-April 12 2014

Values 15% off, Moderates 20% off, Deluxe 30% off, Deluxe Villas 35% off (Art of Animation 15%, All-Star Movies 5%, Port Orleans French Quarter 5%, Animal Kingdom and Wilderness Lodge Club Level 25%, Bay Lake Tower 5%)
    Excluded: Little Mermaid Rooms. Grand Floridian Villas, all 3 bedroom villas and Ft. Wilderness campsites.

**There may be other exclusions and black out dates, but this is what I can confirm right now.** These discounts will be released to the general public on October 8, 2014.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Ooh, looks like the Disney Visa website does have this listed now:

https://disneyrewards.com/offers/wdwroomoct14/

The offer "goes public" on October 8, so get your reservations made ASAP.

AVP

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

Here's the info from Disney Visa on the Stay, Play, and Dine offer:

Play, Stay, Dine and Save!
    Let your fairytale adventure begin and take advantage of this advance booking offer at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels from October 3-7 before it becomes available to the general public on October 8, 2013.

This enchanting offer includes:

A stay at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels most nights 1/5 – 3/5/2014.

Dining plan – When staying at a Value Resort, enjoy the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, which includes meals and snacks at over 50 select Walt Disney World Resort quick service restaurants. When staying at a Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort, enjoy the Disney Dining Plan, which includes meals and snacks at over 100 select Walt Disney World Resort restaurants.

Walt Disney World Theme Park tickets – Enjoy admission to one Theme Park per day, each day of your ticket.

Fine print: Number of rooms allocated for these offers is limited. Savings based on non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required.

Offer excludes campsites and 3-bedroom villas and is not valid at Disney's Art of Animation resort and Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.

Mary@MasterpieceTravels.com

If your dates are 3/1-3/8 can you still use this promo or you have to use the 5% discount for that week?

― Walt Disney Company

Quote Originally Posted by prekmom View Post
    If your dates are 3/1-3/8 can you still use this promo or you have to use the 5% discount for that week?
    As long as your check in date falls within the time frame you are good the entire trip.

Thanks! We were able to use the Stay, Play, Dine and Save

― Walt Disney Company

The offer is official and open to the public now:

Play, Stay, Dine, and Save
    Save $600 (based on a family of four) on a 5-night, 6-day Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining at select Disney Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts. Or, save $400 (based on a family of four) on a 5-night, 6-day Magic Your Way Package Plus Quick-Service Dining at select Disney Value Resorts. (from Jan. 5-Mar 5, 2014)

Fine print: No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disneys Art of Animation Resort and The Villas at Disneys Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities. Children ages 3-9 must choose from the childrens menu, if available. Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase. Full details

Save up to 35% on Room Stays in Early 2014
    For room-only stays, discounts up to 35% are available for stays most nights Jan. 5 March 5 and March 14 April 12, 2014.

Full details

Last edited by stan4d_steph; 10-08-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Any luck on the room only discounts for Non Disney Visa holders?

Teddi ~ Wife to Rob. Mom to Bert 14, Chloe & Kaylie 9
    1st trip to WDW 2013: Jan 28-Feb 6 Cabins@ Fort Wilderness & Villas @ AKL Kidani
    2013 May 11 - 18, Boardwalk Inn CL, Great-Grandma's 1st trip
    DLR 2013: Feb 20-22: DLH, April 2-4: offsite June: 18-22, Paradise Pier
    2014: DLR May 24 - 27, Paradise Pier

Quote Originally Posted by Teddi View Post
    Any luck on the room only discounts for Non Disney Visa holders?
    Details above and in today's update in the discount section.

Gravity release me... tappenfeat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Read about the discounts on my Disney Visa account online. I really like the rewards program and the discount tickets to Broadway shows, too. The discount offers are very enticing!

Stephanie