Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: new popcorn bucket - hatbox ghost Mickey!

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

new popcorn bucket - hatbox ghost Mickey!

Found a new popcorn bucket today - hatbox ghost Mickey. He's pretty cute. $12, and he can be found at the carts in Town Square, the hub, and by the entrance to the Mark Twain.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

2. # ADS

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Because we're dorks, we took a picture of the hatbox ghost twins. The CMs at World of Disney were amused.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Hey, that's great!! It's all fun.

Living life to the fullest

http://www.oilyhabit.com/

Blog Entries

Oh dear. I may have to buy one of those.

I noticed on 9/30 that there was a Nightmare Before Christmas-themed "regular" popcorn bucket at the popcorn cart by HMH -- but they were sold out of the buckets by the time I got there after MouseAdventure. The CM said they were sold out and wouldn't be getting any more -- but I have a feeling (hoping) that she meant they weren't getting any more THAT DAY. I got a regular new Halloween-themed bucket at the hub on 9/29 & saw those all over the park.

Crossing my fingers that they have the NBC regular bucket when we're there this weekend ... and possibly now having a "need" to get the Hatbox Mickey one.

Team Happy Place - Winners Spring 2009 MouseAdventure: Trains, Trams & Monorails
    Would rather be looking at the back side of water...
    Everything in life is only for now.
    Nope - it never ends.

I looked all over on Oct 1 and 2 for these new popcorn buckets as I had seen that they popped up at WDW via a picture a friend of mine shared with me. Unfortunately they hadn't hit DLR yet...thanks to the OP for posting this. I figured it was just a matter of time!

They had some out when we went to the Halloween party on Sept 27th. My wife pointed them out to me, but someone bought the last one on main street and we were on our way out. As we were there for 3 more days I figured I would pick it up later.... nope. I never saw it again. I freaked assuming it was only sold during the Halloween party and I missed out. We asked one of the CMs working the cart, and they just completely sold out. Explains why I was seeing old popcorn buckets all weekend. Good to know they are back in stock.