Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Come cheer with Team MousePlanet at the 2013 Disneyland Half Marathon

From all of the awesome tweets I see you guys did an awesome job at the cheer station! Thanks to everyone who helped make the signs, and big high fives to Teresa and Adrienne who cut up all those oranges! Wish I could have been there.

2. # ADS

Registered User fairestoneofall's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thank you all so much! Best cheer station ever!

If you can dream it, you can do it. ~Walt Disney

Team MousePlanet
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Come cheer with Team MousePlanet at the 2013 Disneyland Half Marathon

It was great seeing the cheer station!!! Thank you so much!

MousePlanet Staff Copy Editor. Keep calm and carry on! Learn how you can travel with just your carry-ons, at my Travelite FAQ! Go Team MousePlanet! My dream came true! I qualified for the 2016 Boston Marathon. Required finish time: 4:00. My BQ time: 3:54:48! All-time marathons completed: 11; halfs: 45.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

I'll admit I had some hesitation about whether to do this since I'd never done this before and wasn't sure what it entailed, and there'd be lots of strangers and stuff. But I'm so glad I did. It was a lot of fun. I ended up passing out orange slices from the middle of the street, and the looks of gratefulness and the nice responses we were getting were amazing. I also got to assist AVP for a bit while she was doing the "ice cold shower with strangers" portion of the show, and even when we were running out of supplies and all I had left to offer was a handful of ice, runners were so happy to get just that. So, even if it was only for a few seconds that I could help give some relief to a runner, I was glad to be part of the team. I'm planning on doing the cheer station at Tink as well. Congrats to all the runners who did the half-marathon!

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

I loved seeing EVERYONE at the Cheer station - I didn't get enough time to talk to everyone in person and I didn't hug everyone with my big sweaty self. But Jodi was there and her sister whose name I KNOW but whose screen name escapes me now. And cstephens in her FABULOUS skirt. I'm bummed I didn't take more pictures but this was NOT a fun oh let's take pictures event for me. At all.

Can't wait for my do-over in January!!

Parenting in the Parks[/url]
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you do with what happens to you.[/b]
    "You should do totally do this thing, but just remember, it's going to suck eggs" #ThingsMyFriendsSayToMe