Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Free Dining Plan 2014

Free Dining Plan 2014

I know it's alittle early, but what are my chances of getting the free dining for: Spring 2014?

It seems Disney is offering the dining plan more often....or am I just hoping???

Any day is a great day at Disneyland!

* Kathy is dreaming of a Disney cruise*

2. # ADS

Read Everything-Assume Nothing GusMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

For a historical look as to when free dining might come up for a certain time, head over to Mousesavers.com. They keep a history of offers like that.

Just remember that you never know if a certain offer will be repeated during the same time on an annual basis. (But some offers may seem like it.)

If you really want to go in the spring of '14, your best bet would be to at least book your room now for your desired dates and wait for discounts and / or other special offers that can help bring down the costs. Such changes in your favor would simply be extra pixie dust. But this way you at least have a room instead of waiting to the last minute and have to struggle with availability.

Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The WDW Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Free Dining Plan 2014

Also, if you're the week before or the week after Easter (which is late this year), traditionally, you won't see any discount (except maybe from AAA).

Cathy

Free Dining Plan 2014

There is free dining for spring 2014 via the UK website, has been for quite a while now. Easter is not included.

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)