Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disney reservation system outage scheduled 8/5 - 8/6

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Disney reservation system outage scheduled 8/5 - 8/6

I just got a heads up about a scheduled system outage that starts TONIGHT and impacts the Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort and Aulani

Disney will perform a reservation‐system enhancement beginning at 9 p.m. Eastern time on Monday, August 5, 2013 and lasting until midday Tuesday, August 6, 2013. This enhancement will allow us to better assist you and your Clients in the future. During this time, our systems will not be fully functional and we will not be able to process:

• Room‐only or vacation package reservations for the Walt Disney World Resort by phone or online (including making new Resort reservations, making modifications to existing Resort reservations, providing confirmations or taking payments)
    • Reservations for dining, dinner shows, tours, recreation and childrens activity centers at the Walt Disney World Resort, as well as for Cirque du Soleil La Nouba
    • Room-only or vacation package reservations for Disneys Vero Beach Resort and Disneys Hilton Head Island ResortRoom-only or vacation package reservations for the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort
    • Room-only or vacation package reservations for Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
    • Clients temporarily will be unable to access Disneys Online Check‐In Service.

Just be prepared to have long hold times and incomplete access to your reservation details.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

2. # ADS