Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Soarin' Over Disneyland...Tink Style

Quote Originally Posted by betsyrina View Post
    Thanks for posting your trip report, Tink! It was a pleasure to read (as ususal). I'm glad you loved DL - I love it too. I'm happy that there are similarities and differences between WDW and DLR - it makes it fun to go to both places. I can't wait to get back to DLR - hopefully soon - and hopefully I'll get back to WDW again soon too.

Thanks Betsy! I really do love reliving the trips through the writing process

Quote Originally Posted by TulaBelle View Post
    Thanks for sharing your trip Tink. After your detailed report of the D23 Expo, I think it's not for me either. I know what you mean about the park casting a spell over you, I felt it too. There is something in the air there, just feels special. Congratulations on your new position too!

Thanks Tula! There is no denying how special it is
    Formerly tinkinparis

2. # ADS

Tink,
    Thanks so much for your wonderful trip report. I am like you, I haven't been to DL since I was a little girl. I may need to remedy that soon. You have inspired me.
    Ellen

Quote Originally Posted by EJ4Disney View Post
    Tink,
    Thanks so much for your wonderful trip report. I am like you, I haven't been to DL since I was a little girl. I may need to remedy that soon. You have inspired me.
    Ellen
    Thanks Ellen I think you should go too....
    Formerly tinkinparis

Since I'll never make it to a D23 Expo, I do appreciate you taking the time (both of you) to share, plus talk about being a Disneyland newbie. I am terrified of Disney World, myself. Beautiful pictures, too. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyette View Post
    Since I'll never make it to a D23 Expo, I do appreciate you taking the time (both of you) to share, plus talk about being a Disneyland newbie. I am terrified of Disney World, myself. Beautiful pictures, too. Thank you.
    Thank you Cyette Don't fear WDW! I felt the same about Disneyland and it turned out great.
    Formerly tinkinparis

Thank you both for the wonderful and detailed trip report. I am going with my brother in February as we had so much fun on a trip last March. I appreciate all your details and information and pictures and restaurant recommendations. I took notes and am definitely going to try some new places to eat based on your great information! Hope you both make it back to California and DLR soon!

Quote Originally Posted by julesann View Post
    Thank you both for the wonderful and detailed trip report. I am going with my brother in February as we had so much fun on a trip last March. I appreciate all your details and information and pictures and restaurant recommendations. I took notes and am definitely going to try some new places to eat based on your great information! Hope you both make it back to California and DLR soon!
    Thanks Jules! Now that I've been I think about going back a lot! Hopefully it will be sooner then later :0
    Formerly tinkinparis