Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Expedia ticket offer for Disneyland - Everyone Plays for the Kids' Price

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Expedia ticket offer for Disneyland - Everyone Plays for the Kids' Price

This article from KTAR.com in Arizona came across our news feed today, and it includes a link to an "Everyone Plays for the Kids' Price" discount for the Disneyland Resort offered through Expedia.

The Expedia website is somewhat wonky, but they do list the following special offer:

Special offer:Book your Disneyland Resort Park 3-Day Hopper Ticket by September 30, 2013 and redeem now–October 31, 2013 to Receive an Adult ticket for the Child ticket price (price listed reflects savings).
    Their listed price is $243.99 for an adult 3-day Park-Hopper Bonus ticket, 1c less than the child ticket. The regular price of that ticket is $260, so you save $16 if you book through Expedia.

There don't appear to be any additional booking fees, and you receive your voucher immediately, so this seems to be a legit way to save a little on a 3-day Park Hopper ticket.

Fine print:

These tickets expire 13 days after the first day of use or November 13, 2013, whichever occurs first; each day of use constitutes 1 full day of use.

Park Hopper Bonus Tickets include one (1) Magic Morning admission. Magic Morning allows admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland Resort Theme Park before the park opens to the general public. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that guests arrive at least 1 hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and does not operate daily.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

2. # ADS

I got a similar email from getaway today about everyone plays for kids price until end of year. Book by Aug 10

I got the same one from Get away today as well. It also said something about an ESPN $10 card (I don't recall if it was a gift card or a play card.)