• Team 4037 - The Obvious Mickeys

7 14.00%
  • Team 4084 - A Year of Mickey

0 0%
  • Team 4095 - Toy Story Maniacs

0 0%
  • Team 4156 - Fly Like Dumbo

6 12.00%
  • Team 4185 - There's a Snake in My Boot!

7 14.00%

Thread: Disneyland Resort Fall 2013 Team T Shirt Contest

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Disneyland Resort Fall 2013 Team T Shirt Contest

Hey teams!

Here are all of the shirt designs submitted for the Fall 2013 Team Shirt Contest.*

Please vote for your favorite design, and we'll award a prize for fan favorite in addition to the winner of our staff contest.

* If you don't see your design here, please forward a copy of your original submission to teamshirts@mouseadventure.com. Several teams sent their designs to the wrong address. We think we found them all, but we may have missed something.

Last edited by AVP; 09-23-2013 at 02:09 PM.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

2. # ADS

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Team 409 - Three Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Port

Again, we went with the a design reminiscent of a vintage clock with Mickey Mouse at the center, pointing to the all-important time of MouseAdventure 365. Above, each of the team member's classic caricatures is dressed in a costume from each member's birthday month--October, March, November and December.

The front features our names, characters and each team member's birthday is highlighted.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Team 2186 - Flynns Riders

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Team 3035 - High Four!

Inspired by the newest wave of Disney park collector pins, our team shirt features the newest " Four Finger Glove" pins as the collar device.

The new glove pins can only be acquired by trading with a cast member. Team members searched the park for many days to find the pins required for his/her own shirt. (Not bad Mouseadventure training)

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Team 3080 - The Grape Soda Gang

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Team 4007 - One Legged Turkeys

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Team 4008 - Club 34

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

4025 - Squirrel Squad

First photo with single squirrel is front second photo with many squirrel pictures is back!

Each photo for each month shows a different squirrel from all different movies and figurines of Disney.

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

4029 - Trader Sam's Head Sales Team

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Team 4037 - The Obvious Mickeys

Attached are the images for our shirts. A little explanation for the shirts... the front is the single mustache mickey that we've had for the last 3 games. We have 4 players this year! Me (Stacy), my hubby Jake, his brother Zac and dad Dave. We all thought of Disney characters that we embody all year long and used them for our shirts. Me, I picked Mary Poppins... practically perfect in every way! My hubby chose Buzz Lightyear...defending the galaxy from the evil Emperor Zurg (he's a prosecutor). My brother in law chose Kuzco...taking a look-see, let me guess, you have a great personality (he's dating. Need I say more?) and my father-in-law chose Darth Vader...cause every day he is our father!

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Team 4084 - A Year of Mickey

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Team 4095 - Toy Story Maniacs

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Team 4156 - Fly Like Dumbo

These shirts are custom HANDMADE, not ordered!!!

Photo fronts:
    For our team shirts, all team members have the same design on the front of our shirts; we are named "Fly Like Dumbo," because Dumbo is our team captain's favorite character. We used the MouseAdventure 365 logo above our design where we incorporated a calendar theme. Dumbo is flying through the calendar page with the MouseAdventure date, September 29. (This font is the Jungle Cruise font). Below the calendar page, our team name is in Waltograph (Disney) font.

Photo backs:
    Because we are a team, we decided to use a jersey font for each of our names on the back of our shirts. And of corse, Dumbo wouldn't have been able to fly without his lucky feather, so we all have lucky feathers under our names.

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Team 4185 - There's a Snake in My Boot!

Photo #1 is the front of the shirts. We have taken the theme of 365 and made it 365 days of adventure with Andy and his toys.

Photo #2 is the back of the shirts. The back of the shirts are Andy's calendar. Each one is a different month (representing each team member's birth month). There are significant Toy Story and Pixar dates marked by Andy on each one, as well as, some fun things Andy did with his toys in 1995.