Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

New AP hotel discount + World of Color dining offer

Disneyland has released a new hotel promotion for Annual Passholders. The promotion offers up to a 20% discount most nights August 18, 2013 through September 27, 2013, and includes a free World of Color dining voucher for each member of the reservation, up to 5 people per room. The voucher is valid for one full-service prix fixe meal at Ariel's Grotto, Wine Country Trattoria or Carthay Circle Restaurant. You must book a minimum 2-night stay to get this offer, and check out by September 29, 2013.

Full details on the Annual Passholder website

Adrienne

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

I called to see if I could bring down the cost on a trip I've already got reservations for in August. The *catch* if you want to call it is all of the rooms included are the more pricey ones. That being said, I would have had a better view room at PPH for $117 increase (for a 3 night stay) plus a nice meal for everyone registered in my room; plus the WoC vouchers.

Just a little more info in case someone is considering this offer. It could be a very nice deal if it fits with your plans.

Thanks for the information. Our reservation is now $39 less at DLH. The room was upgraded from standard to deluxe. Very excited about lunch reservations. We have never eaten at Carthay Circle. Super cool!

Wow, was I glad to see this! I've been putting off booking a trip for my birthday in the fall, and then this fell into my lap! Same price we were looking at, plus the fancy dinner we wanted to do will now be covered! Since we are checking in w/o the kids and then they are joining us for the 2nd night, it remains to be seen if we'll be able to get 2 WOC dining vouchers or 5. The fine print says that everyone must be present at check-in to get the vouchers, which I totally understand, but I've e-mailed them to see if there is any wiggle room (as I said in the e-mail, I'm willing to bring the kids by the desk on the 2nd day to prove their existence). Either way, this is a great added bonus for our trip!

Team "Club 34" - NOW MASTERS!
    1st place Family in MouseAdventure Ready Player One (Spring 2015)
    2nd place Family in MouseAdventure Card Games: Deuces Wild (Spring 2014)
    1st place Family in MouseAdventure 365 (Fall 2013)
    1st place Family in MouseAdventure Musical (Spring 2013) - top score in all of Basic!

It's saving us almost $300 between the meal vouchers and hotel! We were able to apply it to our existing reservation.

is this about the time that they release ap discounts on hotels? We are planning to go next year at the end of August and I thought maybe I should buy aps for our anniversary in june, enjoy the park for one day, and have the discount handy for Paradise pier.