Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Will a Florida boycott hurt WDW attendance?

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwayManiac View Post
    Probably not.

Although the same can't be said of Disneyland.
    Nope, it's not going to have any significant impact on Disneyland either.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

2. # ADS

Using the logic that in a court of law a decision was make that they don't agree with, so instead of using their "celebrity power" and contacting a senator or congressman, they are taking it out on the people of the state where the decision was made. 99% of America see the stupidity in that. There will be zero effect. None.

#1- The people who will be boycotting FL/WDW probably spend their money on something else for "recreation".
    #2- No one, and I mean no one, is going to cancel a trip to WDW over a boycott involving what seems like a slam dunk verdict
    #3- The fact that people who are completely ok with someone beating the crap out of neighborhood watchmen have decided not to come to FL seems to make my trips a lot safer.
    #4- Somebody was actually watching MSNBC?

Working for Disney. No, no. Working (in a Modesto office) for (the money to take a trip to) Disney (World/Land)

WDW Trips: June 2002, Feb 2004, Dec 2006, Dec 2008, Jan 2010, Feb 2011, Dec 2012
    Disneyland Trips: Feb 2006, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, Feb, March, June 2015 (x2), Nov 2015

Hopefully they do boycott. The "folks" that usually do any boycotting are not the people you want around anyway. Besides, why hasn't there been any threats of boycotts of other 23states that have the "Stand Your Ground". I'm gonna be in WDW the first week of August. Please boycott and don't show up.

Jay-Z, Kanye, Madonna and others are gonna boycott Florida I heard last night on MSNBC. Kanye and Kim and Baby North West are gonna boycott South Beach??????

John

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Jay-Z, Kanye, Madonna and others are gonna boycott Florida I heard last night on MSNBC. Kanye and Kim and Baby North West are gonna boycott South Beach??????
    hmmm, sounds like a reason to go to Florida now!

I'll see you there!
    Nick Andrews, DL misc74-76,85,91,12/11,1/13, WDW 78,83,85,1/92-8/92,95,99,04x8,5/11,2/12, 9/12,6/13,3/14,11/14,3/15,9/15,4/16,9/16,12/16,4/17,11/17,4/18,10/18,1/19,5/19,10/19, 2/20, 9/20, 1/21, DLP 3/20
    Magic Kingdom Cast Member 1/92-8/92 (WDW CP) 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Are they actually cancelling any shows? When I heard that last night, I wondered how much of a "boycott" it actually was. If they didn't have any tours or shows planned in Florida anyway, that's not really a boycott in my opinion. Can't really boycott something you weren't planning to do.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

I wonder if Kanye realizes Kim has a clothing store in Miami Beach...
    2017: Coco
    Future: The Incredibles 2, Toy Story 4

Not an official spokesperson for the company