Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Had to replace my RFID pass.

Had to replace my RFID pass.

I just thought I would share my experience with replacing my RFID pass. I was in a car accident and was not able to retrieve my Seasonal RFID pass from my car. So I went to Downtown Disney this past Sat. to get a new SPass and watch Monsters U. at the Fork and Dine theatre. The CM used my FL Driver's License and was able to give me a new RFID pass for no charge. Put I told her that I sure wished that I could have a paper ticket so that I could register online again. She said that she just got an email that morning saying that registration for RFID passholders would be available this week, but that CM's could still not register. She said that it's usually that way, that we get the ability first before the CM's. I didn't know what to make of that, but thanked her for all the help and went to the movies.

So I'm hopeful that at some point soon I can again register my passholder # and be able to login to the system to make reservations, browse, dream , etc. As of this morning, 6/24/13 I still cannot register.

I wish everyone a magical day!
    GnP

2. # ADS

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar

Sorry about the car accident....Hopefully the RFID pass will be able to be linked soon.

Working hard for that next WDW trip!

FYI, I called Disney last week and asked them to help me register my annual pass on the site. It took a few minutes, but it's done now!

[
    Followed by Mother/Daughter trip: POP Century - May 13-18

Quote Originally Posted by nikkithepooh View Post
    FYI, I called Disney last week and asked them to help me register my annual pass on the site. It took a few minutes, but it's done now!

That's wonderful news! So when you called in they were able to use the number off your RFID card and put you in the system? Can you go online now and look at the specials, buy tickets to special events, etc?
    As of this morning 6/26/13 I still am not able to register my RFID card online. Being able to call would be great!

GnP

Yes, GnP, I called in and they transferred me to someone who took the number I gave him off the RFID card and then he gave me numbers to plug in on the registration page. I was signed in to My Disney Experience when I did this. Works fine now! I just called the general reservation line!

[
    Followed by Mother/Daughter trip: POP Century - May 13-18

Success! Success! I have good news to share. I called the passholder line last night to try and get registered on the passholder site. They gave me the phone number to the dept. that handles "trouble with the website". On that line, Noah was able to use my RFID # and look up my passholder information and read me back my paper ticket number. He stayed on the phone with me and I was able to re-register. Now I can look at all the cool passholder discounts! Yeah!

Thanks to everyone who helped me out here on MP. And thanks for the many more that read silently and put up with my whining. I'm very glad that there is such a ready fix now.

Last edited by Goodnplenty; 07-18-2013 at 09:06 AM.