Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Walt Disney World Resort Update

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Walt Disney World Resort Update

Walt Disney World Resort Update by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    Update for July 30 - August 5, 2013
    Get ready to make Food & Wine Festival reservations | Rumor roundup | Construction update | New Walt Disney World Official Album to be released | Quick takes | Crowd update

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Those pillars capped with crowns - aren't they the same ones that were there under the Snow White ride moniker? If so, it's nice to see they left something.

The new album is pretty sad; no parades, fireworks or shows. Hopefully that'll be a separate new album unto itself.

Read Everything-Assume Nothing GusMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spectromen View Post
    The new album is pretty sad; no parades, fireworks or shows. Hopefully that'll be a separate new album unto itself.
    Wishes, Illuminations, and Fantasmic do have their own albums. They are rather well done.
    There is also a CD with Parade music and I think the only parade that still exists on that album is the one for the AK parade. (Dont hold me to that.)

ETA: While I would not mind EO leaving, (shocked that its return stuck around this long) I think it would be a shame to loose Figment all together. I know there is still a good following for Figment as well as people wanting Dreamfinder to come back. If they can re-imagine something in a way that can spark new interest in such characters, I think it would be a winner. Heck - You would think that if P&F can meet up with Figment, their collective imaginations would rock!
    Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The WDW Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

Have we all forgotten that Disney animated series generally don't last that long?

Although I love the painting of the Columbia, is 18th century whaling really considered politically incorrect nowadays?

John

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Although I love the painting of the Columbia, is 18th century whaling really considered politically incorrect nowadays?
    Whaling is - and most people can't distinguish between 'history' and 'now'. But then I'd be offended if they had a painting of a slave auction up, and it wasn't necessarily politically incorrect in Florida in the 18th century, either.

Is this the picture that used to have 'the knot' under it?
    Cathy

Isn't "The Throne Room" from Star Tours? That's the name of the march that plays during the medal ceremony at the end of Star Wars Episode IV, and it's in the Hollywood Studios section of the discs.

Powers &8^]