Hi to all,
I'm new here, hardly ever post but love to read them all. I'm hoping all you AP'ers out there can answer a question for me. We're thinking of going to Disneyland sometime after the new year (in 2004) , but we want to go when there are hardly any crowds. I've read alot of posts about certain times being better than others but the trade-offs are the weather, hours, etc. I'm not at all concerned about how cold it is, how rainy it is or if the park closes early...it's the throngs of people that bother me. We will be traveling with a toddler and it's just too hard to deal with the stroller and long lines and nowhere to sit down and rest when there are a million people around. We went last year the first week in December and I was shocked at how busy it was. A two-hour wait for Pirates!!?? Never again.

I hope I don't sound like I'm people-phobic or anything...I just want to have a nice vacation where I can take my time walking around the parks, enjoying the atmosphere and being with my family. Any ideas???

Thanks