Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Disneyland Resort Ticket Pricing

Quote Originally Posted by Drince88 View Post
    Make sure and run a WDW AP and park hoppers for DL, too!
    This! You may be better off, but it'll depend on if you'll have more than 1 DL trip in that year.

2. # ADS

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fairestoneofall View Post
    Big fat goose egg. Total waste of a 90 minute drive in horrible traffic both ways. I had an extremely poor experience with a manager that left my jaw on the floor. He actually told me he didn't care when I explained my situation.
    If you haven't already, I'd definitely use the "contact us" function on the official website to give them feedback about this experience and the manager's name. If they're going to stick to the "no", that's one thing, but there's no reason for the manner of his response, especially since the problem was initiated by Disney since the operators were telling people yes, they do sell the premiere voucher, which prompted your visit in the first place.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

AVP, in June 4th's Disneyland Update asked:

"How has the price increase impacted your Disney vacation plans? Were you able to purchase tickets or renew a pass at the old price, or are you letting your AP expire? Join the conversation on our MousePad discussion forum."

The DL ticket increase announcement coincided with newly-leaked information at my workplace about the staggering increase in our healthcare costs through my employer next year.

My husband and I discussed the combined impact on our budget and have unfortunately cancelled our DL trip this year. We were going to get annual passports this time around, but decided it's best to save our money for the higher premiums, deductibles, and out-of-pocket expenses that are coming.

I do wish you all my best wishes for many continued visits to our happy place. Keep up those trip reports!

Cyette, may I just say how refreshing it is to hear someone who made a grown up decision but isn't whining nor blaming Disney for their decision. My hat is off to you and your DH.

I am surprised one was able to get vouchers for the premier AP - WOW!