Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Tomorrowland Terrace beignets?

Tomorrowland Terrace beignets?

Off to the World next week and just saw on All Ears that Tomorrowland Terrace has beignets for breakfast. Has anyone had these, are they Mickey-shaped or regular squares, and can anyone compare them to the POFQ food court ones?

2. # ADS

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've not tried them - but I would definitely check to see what the expected hours of that eatery are. That's one they only seem to open when it's super super busy.

Cathy

Tomorrowland Terrace is serving breakfast while the Main Street Bakery is being converted to Starbucks. MSB is opening any day now, correct?

We are bi-coastal. We love the Ralph Brennan ones at DLR, the Cafe Orleans ones are OK, and the POFQ ones were a close second to Ralph's. Hopefully, Terrace will still have them next week when we get there. I'll be sure to update on our success and how we rank them.

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tomorrowland Terrace beignets?

Have you ever had them at Cafe du Monde or Morning call? The first time I had them at Ralph Brennan's in DTD-DL they gave us some old ones that were just gross. I think that was before I moved to New Orleans and didn't know better. Now I'd have brought them back.

Cathy

Beignets on a rainy Wednesday. They are not as good as Ralphs or POFQ but better than the Mickey-shaped ones. Never been to NOLA so can't compare to them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mxrapu View Post
    Tomorrowland Terrace is serving breakfast while the Main Street Bakery is being converted to Starbucks. MSB is opening any day now, correct?
    It opens either the 18th or 19th of June.
    Going on our first Disney Cruise
    Very Merrytime Cruise 12/5/2022
    ~Katrina

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar

Don't forget you can get them anytime the food court (Sassagoula Float Works) is open at POFQ too!

Working hard for that next WDW trip!