I find it offensive. What happens is that people then start singling out truly disabled people and saying they are faking for the front of the line access! I had a friend who needed knee surgery - temporary disability - and people gave her looks and made comments about us every time she got out of the chair to go through the handicap entrance. She couldn't walk for extended periods - and standing in line would have made her injury worse. We would have been happy to wheel her through the line, but they said no.

Not only that, but the disability entrance isn't a front of the line pass! It just puts you in a queue with other people who need assistance and you wait in line there, too. I'm not sure why people think this gives you some advantage. Sometimes that line is quicker, sometimes it is much longer. It just depends.

Finally - this is a disgusting thing to teach children. Abhorrent. You shouldn't teach your kids how to game the system. And you shouldn't teach them to take advantage of a program designed to help others who NEED the help. It's disgusting. Not everything is for you, about you, or being taken from you by benefiting someone else!! Sorry - this just makes me so mad.