Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: What do you have to say about Art of Animation?

Blog Entries

What do you have to say about Art of Animation?

So, after all this pondering, we will be staying on property. We love the Magical Express and all the things that come with staying at Disney. Wondering what everyone that's stayed there has to say about it. We are a party of 4, with twin lil ladies. Our stay will be in September.

Thanks

Mikala

2. # ADS

Very well done. A little loud as far as colors but extremely comfortable and pretty well laid out. Food court was very good and had lots of selections. The last trip was "the last family trip" as my son was joining the Army and my daughter was moving to Portland to join the ballet company there. Well the Army is out and Portland is postponed for a year. So we are looking at our next "last family trip" but the kids want to cruise.

But my two grown children were very comfortable in the bedding. Even though they were in the same "room" they did have their own space. The nice thing about their bathroom was there was a pocket door so as someone shaved or prepared at the sink it didn't disturb anyone sleeping unlike the regular value and moderates. The resort is awesome and the pool is great. You'll like it

Blog Entries

Lol. Is fabulous that your kids want to go back. We have twin girls and it's official. We're going with AOA. Their only 6 and crazy about Ariel, Nemo, etc. Thank you for your reply. Sounds awesome.

Mikala