Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disney Good Neighbor Hotels

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Disney Good Neighbor Hotels

Hi everyone...we have the opportunity for a sort of last minute trip to Disneyland at the end of the month. As much as I would love to stay at one of the Disney resorts, they are a bit price prohibitive for our 4 nights. I know the Good Neighbor Hotels are all pretty good. Any recommendations for a Good Neighbor Hotel for 2 adults and a2 1/2 year old? We would love complimentary breakfast and a pool. Microwave and refrigerator in the room would be great too. Thanks for the input!

Karla

Quote Originally Posted by Kforoz View Post
    Hi everyone...we have the opportunity for a sort of last minute trip to Disneyland at the end of the month. As much as I would love to stay at one of the Disney resorts, they are a bit price prohibitive for our 4 nights. I know the Good Neighbor Hotels are all pretty good. Any recommendations for a Good Neighbor Hotel for 2 adults and a2 1/2 year old? We would love complimentary breakfast and a pool. Microwave and refrigerator in the room would be great too. Thanks for the input!

Karla
    Aside from the resort hotels, Candy Cane Inn wins (in my book), hands down! Breakfast by the pool, quaint feel, has its own shuttle but close enough to walk. Enjoy your trip! We leave for DLR in 19 days!!!
    Hi-Ho

My kids LOVE the Howard Johnsons. It has a pirate water playground that is awesome, as well as a pool. The staff is always great. It is easy walking distance to Disney and quick driving distance if you decide to go that route. It doesn't have breakfast, but Mimi's is right across the parking lot and has very decent food prices. If you can, sign up at Mimi's website and you get emails with offers for coupons or freebies. All good stuff.

This and all of my posts are in the public domain. I am a lawyer. I am not your lawyer, and this is not legal advice.

+1 for the Candy Cane Inn. If your budget allows, go for the Premium Rooms -- more space, amenity basket, robes, breakfast delivered to your room. Make sure to ask about any discounts (e.g. AAA, AP, etc.).

we really liked the staybridge when we went in october great breakfast not walking destence but a nice hotel

Our DD was 2 when we went last summer, and she also loved the water play area at HOJO. The walk is deffinately doable. They don't offer breakfast, but they do have a fridge and microwave in the room. We had cereal and fruit in the room for breakfast except the day we went to Minnie's breakfast.