Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Booked in 2014? Post here!

Booked in 2014? Post here!

Post in this thread if you are interested in seeing who else on MousePad will be cruising with you -- when you are booked and who in your party is going (names not needed, but ages are OK so the kids can meet). This top post will be updated as people respond. Please indicate which ship you will be on: Magic, Wonder, Dream or Fantasy. If you're interested in doing fish extender exchanges (exchanging small gifts/items), post your stateroom number.

Jan 26 - Dream
    ppx2

May 17 - Wonder 2-night "Cruise to Nowhere"
    See separate thread here

May 19th - Wonder
    Disneyphile and Frodopotter
    heatherya

May 24th - Fantasy
    mindys1

June 22 - Dream
    mkraemer

Sept. 20 - Fantasy
    ogold72

Sept. 27 - Magic
    D2000lands

Oct. 4 - Magic
    LisaG

Oct. 26 - Magic
    Niwel, Mr. Niwel, and Princess Niwel

Nov. 10 - Dream
    stan4d_steph, and others

Last edited by stan4d_steph; 05-20-2014 at 09:26 AM.

2. # ADS

Headless Chicken

May 17th, 2014 - Wonder 2-night "Cruise to Nowhere"

Disneyphile and Frodopotter

Headless Chicken

Oh, and we're room 6521.

We're already booked on the Dream for a family reunion sailing on June 22, 2014.
    I'm booking us on the Wonder for the 2-night cruise to nowhere...that will be so fun!

Mary@MasterpieceTravels.com

We just booked onto the May 19th sailing from San Diego to Vancouver. We're so excited! We had previously booked onto a Mexican cruise last Halloween, but I got pregnant and we had to cancel. When we sail it'll be me, dh, dd(7), ds (5), and the baby will be almost 18 months.

heather

Next Run: Princess Half
    Next Disney trip: Disney World Feb 18-23

May 24, 2014 on the Disney Fantasy. Seven day Western Caribbean with Jamaica. We can hardly wait!!

Last edited by mindys1; 02-25-2013 at 08:36 AM. Reason: add more

While on the Wonder last week, I booked my next cruise. This time it'll be Sept. 27 - Oct. 4 on the Disney Magic going out of San Juan for the Southern Caribbean.

WDW - 10/06 POR, 10/07 BCR, 12/08 POR, 9/09 BWR, 12/10 YCR, 12/11 BWR, 12/12 BWR, 10/13 BWR
    DCL - 9/09 Eastern (Magic), 11/10 Western (Magic), 11/11 Bahamas (Dream), 8/12 Nowhere (Magic), 12/12 Eastern (Fantasy), 5/13 Caribbean (Wonder), 9/14 Southern (Magic), 2/16 Western (Wonder), 10/17 Canadian Coast (Magic)

We get on the ship as D2000lands gets off the ship. Sailing the Southern Caribbean on the Magic Oct 4th 2014.

Headless Chicken

If I don't cancel it, Frodopotter and I are now booked on the Wonder 5-night San Diego to Vancouver repo on May 19th, 2014, so we can back-to-back it with the 2-night cruise to nowhere.

First 5K - Neverland - January 19th, 2013
    First Half Marathon - TinkerBell - January 19th, 2014

It's amazing what is possible in just one year.

Decided on a whim yesterday.. and now my family & I are booked on the Disney Dream for Jan. 26th 4 night cruise We are stoked (the parents, for the children have no idea!!)
    seeing how we live on the West Coast, we are having to fly in a day early.. how are you guys getting to the Port, if flying into MCO. Im hesitant to book the DCL transfer, because we are headed to WDW for 4 days after the cruise. Should i rent a car or call a transfer company?

Laughter is America's most important export ~ Walt Disney

Romance @ Disney Goddess
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Niwel, Mr. Niwel and Princess Niwel will be taking our annual October cruise - this time on the Magic on Oct. 26 (with pre-nights at the Beach Club Villas) - SO EXCITED!

Hakuna Matata
    Parent of a Princess, Disney Cruise Line Community Leader, DL College Program Alum (PM me for info) , and former Disney Store Plush Princess
    There's nothing like listening to "Feed the Birds" while sitting on the steps of St. Paul's.

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ppx2 View Post
    Decided on a whim yesterday.. and now my family & I are booked on the Disney Dream for Jan. 26th 4 night cruise We are stoked (the parents, for the children have no idea!!)
    seeing how we live on the West Coast, we are having to fly in a day early.. how are you guys getting to the Port, if flying into MCO. Im hesitant to book the DCL transfer, because we are headed to WDW for 4 days after the cruise. Should i rent a car or call a transfer company?
    Where are you spending the night the day you fly in early. If you're staying right by the airport/in the airport, if you're a party of 4 or more (sounds like you might be) - it's about a wash getting a car service for both ends vs DCL transfers. DCL has buses that go from the cruise to the resorts at WDW after, though, so I wouldn't let that be your deciding point.

If you're staying the night before near the port, I'd just do a car service both ways. DCL charges per person, car service is per trip.
    Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by Drince88 View Post
    Where are you spending the night the day you fly in early. If you're staying right by the airport/in the airport, if you're a party of 4 or more (sounds like you might be) - it's about a wash getting a car service for both ends vs DCL transfers. DCL has buses that go from the cruise to the resorts at WDW after, though, so I wouldn't let that be your deciding point.

If you're staying the night before near the port, I'd just do a car service both ways. DCL charges per person, car service is per trip.
    Thanks!... That's what I'm trying to figure out, we arrive at MCO on the 25th (the night prior) at 11PM.. more than likely we will just stay at a hotel close to MCO after a day of flying. I was quoted from Happy Limo $350- from MCO to PC to SOG to MCO which includes their 15 min. grocery stop and all tolls etc. which I have to admit looks very appealing. I know DCL offers their transfer for $70- per adult and $35 or $40 per child.. we are a family of 4, 2 adults 2 kids. ultimately would roughly be $220- but that would not take us to SOG after the cruise.
    Clearly I'm trying to be as cost effective as possible ;-) Renting a car is a option, I'd just hate to pay for 4 night parking at PC, and basically 4 days of non use at WDW. I assume a taxi would be a hefty $ tag as well.
    decisions..decisions.. :-)
    Laughter is America's most important export ~ Walt Disney

Sept 20 - Fantasy
    ogold72

Heading to DLR July '15!

Sept 20 - Fantasy
    ogold72

Heading to DLR July '15!

Dream, November 10. Castaway Cay double dip!