Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Steve Russo - January 2013 - Old Key West and Boardwalk Villas

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    C'mon - that's the perfect setup for a story!
    I agree. I don't remember reading anything about Jellyrolls in any of your trip reports. We went there in March after an anniversary dinner at V&As. We were staying at the BWV, and it seemed like a great ending to a great day! We ended up going there 3 more times that week, and had a blast every time!

2. # ADS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goofy1958 View Post
    I agree. I don't remember reading anything about Jellyrolls in any of your trip reports. We went there in March after an anniversary dinner at V&As. We were staying at the BWV, and it seemed like a great ending to a great day! We ended up going there 3 more times that week, and had a blast every time!
    Actually, we visited Jellyrolls several times beginning in 2001. These occurrences are in my TRs. You'll have to search my October 2004 trip to reference the cast member night. It was nothing serious but the behavior of some made it less enjoyable.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by srusso100 View Post
    Actually, we visited Jellyrolls several times beginning in 2001. These occurrences are in my TRs. You'll have to search my October 2004 trip to reference the cast member night. It was nothing serious but the behavior of some made it less enjoyable.
    I went and read through that TR, and I can see where you're coming from! Definitely not what we expect inside Disney. We did see something similar on one of our nights there, but the security folks never let it get too far, and we had no problems with anyone getting too loud or obnoxious. The security guys did have to talk with them a few times, and they listened to them. We'll be going back a time or two in October, and on our big family trip (me, DW, both DS with both new wives, and everyone finally over 21) next year. Yes, we have 2 weddings coming up in the next 8 months!