Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Future Splash Mountaineer

Future Splash Mountaineer

When my middle daughter was about 2 years old (almost 14 years ago) and couldn't go on any of the mountains yet, we did the baby swap for Splash Mountain. I was waiting in the courtyard with her and began a pleasant conversation with one of the cast members there. We had a great touch of the Disney Magic when the cast member presented my daughter with a "Hall of Future Splash Mountaineers" certificate. It is a beautiful certificate on an 8 1/2" by 11" piece of paper with illustrations of Splash Mountain and many of the characters. The certificate essentially acts as a fastpass for her and her party for the rest of her life. We've gotten much use out of it through the last 14 years, and hopefully we will have many more uses in the future.

A couple of times when we've used it the cast member at the fastpass entrance has commented that they've heard of these, but had never seen one before. This has me wondering just how rare they are. Does anyone else have one, or know of someone who does?

Tony S.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

url=http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/][/url]

2. # ADS

Visiting WDW Since 1982

wow - very interesting. I never heard of that.

Stan

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've heard of something similar, but it was sort of a 'one time use' sort of thing. This one sounds pretty cool!

Cathy

Oh wow, that's just amazing! I've never heard of that!

GnP