Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are your ADRs? - The Discussion Continues.

Our ADR's have been made for Spring Break 2014. We will be there from March 28 - April 5.

3/28 - Plaza Restaurant (Dinner)
    3/29 - Boma (Dinner)
    3/30 - Via Napoli (Lunch)
    3/30 - Le Cellier (Anniversary Dinner)
    3/31 - Sanaa (Dinner)...new
    4/1 - no ADR
    4/2 - Plaza (Lunch)
    4/2 - Be Our Guest (Dinner)...new
    4/3 - Teppan Edo (Lunch)...new (son chose)
    4/3 - Via Napoli (Dinner)
    4/4 - The Wave (Breakfast)
    4/4 - Rose & Crown (Dinner)...(daughter chose)
    4/5 - Boma (Breakfast)

2. # ADS

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That's a lot of ADRs -- are you doing a dining plan?

I just added a second one for the second half of my upcoming trip. My sister arrives on Wednesday, and we leave on Monday -- we now have Be our Guest for Thursday evening and I just added Kona for breakfast on Sunday, before MouseAdventure second day starts up! Couldn't get anything near enough the Studios early enough, so we'll do our big breakfast CS in our hotel before heading over to the game. MAY add one for Saturday during the 'dinner break' - but not sure anywhere makes sense, what with having to leave room for transportation delays and 'getting seated' delays and 'I just checked on your food and the kitchen is backed up' delays.

Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by Drince88 View Post
    That's a lot of ADRs -- are you doing a dining plan?
    No. We use the TiW card and will share meals, like we did for our summer trip. DW does a great job in creating a budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Drince88 View Post
    I just added Kona for breakfast on Sunday, before MouseAdventure second day starts up! Couldn't get anything near enough the Studios early enough, so we'll do our big breakfast CS in our hotel before heading over to the game. MAY add one for Saturday during the 'dinner break' - but not sure anywhere makes sense, what with having to leave room for transportation delays and 'getting seated' delays and 'I just checked on your food and the kitchen is backed up' delays.
    We also went with Kona Cafe for Sunday morning so we'll see you there. For Saturday, we got a reservation at Fresh at the Swolphin at 6:45am. We'll probably have to cab it there, but worth it for a good breakfast (our resort doesn't have a great counter service breakfast selection especially for me as I don't like eggs.) We've been there before and really like the buffet. They do an omelet bar, waffles and pancakes made fresh on request, and healthier things like smoothies and yogurt parfaits in addition to the normal breakfast buffet stuff. Then it will be a nice warm-up walk to the Studios in time for the game.

We had the same thought about Saturday dinner break but decided against getting a dinner reservation for exactly the reasons you listed. Epcot has plenty of decent counter service places so we'll just go with one of those. And of course, adult beverages.
    Jen
    Whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running.

Blog Entries

Where are your ADRs? - The Discussion Continues.

Oh, I forgot about Fresh. I ate there once on my last day, when flight times were too early to go into a park, but not so early I didn't have to have SOMETHING to eat. If they're open that early, may actually try a walk up! THANKS!!

Cathy

We only made two res for our January trip.

We will have our first Royal Table dining experience. We are going for breakfast...right after our daughter's boutique appt.

And one we never miss...the Cape May clam bake. It's a family favorite. :-)

Erin

For our trip in February (only 115 more days! lol!) we have dinner plans/reservations at:
    Friday (arrival): no plans...probably eat at Boatwright's Dining Hall
    Saturday: Yak & Yeti
    Sunday: Coral Reef
    Monday: Liberty Tree
    Tuesday: 50's Prime Time Cafe
    Wednesday: Teppan Edo
    Thursday: Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue
    Friday: no plans - hoping for Be Our Guest

The idea was for me to plan our dinners and my sister plan our lunches - they will be more a spur of the moment decision. Though somehow I need to steer her toward Be Our Guest either Monday or Friday...

some imagination, huh? DisneyFunFamily4's Avatar

A somewhat short trip for us (without kids) for W&D half marathon but we're trying a couple new places.

Fri: Raglan Road (Dinner, new)
    Sat: Kona (Breakfast, it's our one must do every trip)
    Sun: Rose and Crown (dinner)
    Mon: Restaurant Marrakesh (Dinner, new)
    Tue: its not dining but we're planning on going to JellyRolls, cant wait!

And of course we'll be eating and drinking around the world.

We went to Raglan Road in August for a second visit but with several years between the two. They have really upped their game in there I'm sure you will love it. Be sure to wait for a table where you can see the dancers properly

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Scooby, glad to "see" you. Been seeing the news stories about the big storms over your way. Hope they by passed your area.

Quote Originally Posted by rph13 View Post
    Scooby, glad to "see" you. Been seeing the news stories about the big storms over your way. Hope they by passed your area.
    Yeah they passed us by totally, we are too far north. As usual the country slid into travel chaos for 24 hours. We are hopeless really......

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Glad they passed you by and that you were not trying to get out for a Disney trip!

My second trip to WDW in February 2014! I cannot wait - taking my older sister...it will also be her 2nd trip. (We both lived in Anaheim FOREVER so we are well-versed in Disney )

2/22 - Yak & Yeti
    2/23 - Coral Reef
    2/24 - Liberty Tree Tavern
    2/25 - 50's Prime Time Cafe
    2/26 - Teppan Edo
    2/27 - Hoop-Dee-Do Revue
    2/28 - (drum roll please...) Be Our Guest!!

Terri-
    That rundown looks great! Have a great time.

This is our schedule:
    3/1~ TREX (not my choice)
    3/2~ Via Napoli(lunch)
    3/3~ Teppan Edo (dinner)
    3/4~ 50's Prime Time( lunch)
    3/5~ The Crystal Palace (breakfast)
    3/6~ 1900 Park Fare (dinner)
    3/7~ Be Our Guest (dinner)

“Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.”
    ― Walt Disney Company

Quote Originally Posted by prekmom View Post
    This is our schedule:
    3/1~ TREX (not my choice)
    3/2~ Via Napoli(lunch)
    3/3~ Teppan Edo (dinner)
    3/4~ 50's Prime Time( lunch)
    3/5~ The Crystal Palace (breakfast)
    3/6~ 1900 Park Fare (dinner)
    3/7~ Be Our Guest (dinner)
    This is a great ADR list and sounds delicious! Next trip we are going to try and get to Be Our Guest.
    Offsite 77, FW 80, Offsite 88, Offsite 90, Offsite 92, Offsite 97, CSR 04, POR 06, CR 08, POR 09, Offsite 09, Poly 10, POR 11, Offsite 11, Offsite 12, VWL 12, Poly 13, SSR 13, OffSite 13, OKW 14, CBR 15, DL 17, PCR 17, DL 18, Offsite 19
    Chris

I have never eaten at via Napoli and I can't wait to try Be Our Guest.

“Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.”
    ― Walt Disney Company

Blog Entries

Our March trip is just a long weekend so I have opted to not do a lot of ADRs. I made one for Beaches and Cream on Saturday night so we can get a Kitchen Sink and one on Sunday for California Grill since DD had already left when we went last time. Other than that we will most likely just do Counter Service for lunches and dinners. If we luck into an ADR we may do another sit down but we are not counting on it.
    Saturday March 29th- 8:20pm (we may skip dinner and just have a late lunch and a snack if we are hungry before then)
    Sunday March 30th- 9:00pm so we can watch the Fireworks when we sit down.
    I have not told the family yet, they think we are doing CS for all the lunches and dinners.

Going on our first Disney Cruise
    Very Merrytime Cruise 12/5/2022
    ~Katrina

some imagination, huh? DisneyFunFamily4's Avatar

I dont think anyone in our party had posted where we're eating for our girls trip for Princess half marathon next month.

Raglan Road- Dinner. DH and I did this in Nov and we loved it, I cant wait to go back.
    GF Cafe- Breakfast.
    The Wave- Dinner. This is a new one for all of us.
    San Angel Inn- Lunch. Our post race meal.
    Cinderella's Royal Table- Breakfast before we all travel home.

Quote Originally Posted by CBFETT View Post
    This is a great ADR list and sounds delicious! Next trip we are going to try and get to Be Our Guest.
    Chris you MUST! I don't tend to get very over excited about the restaurants although we enjoy them, but this place is something else just to look at. We lucked out and got sat at the centre table in the middle of the main room, under the massive chandelier. It was fabulous. The French onion soup is also delicious. It ain't cheap though......

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFunFamily4 View Post
    I dont think anyone in our party had posted where we're eating for our girls trip for Princess half marathon next month.

Raglan Road- Dinner. DH and I did this in Nov and we loved it, I cant wait to go back.
    GF Cafe- Breakfast.
    The Wave- Dinner. This is a new one for all of us.
    San Angel Inn- Lunch. Our post race meal.
    Cinderella's Royal Table- Breakfast before we all travel home.
    I like The Wave very much. I have been for dinner; this time we're trying lunch.
    Working hard for that next WDW trip!

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    Chris you MUST! I don't tend to get very over excited about the restaurants although we enjoy them, but this place is something else just to look at. We lucked out and got sat at the centre table in the middle of the main room, under the massive chandelier. It was fabulous. The French onion soup is also delicious. It ain't cheap though......
    Trying to finalize plans for next trip as we speak. That one is the must get of the trip! Can't wait to try it!
    Offsite 77, FW 80, Offsite 88, Offsite 90, Offsite 92, Offsite 97, CSR 04, POR 06, CR 08, POR 09, Offsite 09, Poly 10, POR 11, Offsite 11, Offsite 12, VWL 12, Poly 13, SSR 13, OffSite 13, OKW 14, CBR 15, DL 17, PCR 17, DL 18, Offsite 19
    Chris

Mwa ha ha!

Hi everyone!!! My first post on MousePlanet and soooo excited! My husband and I LOVE Disney and this will be our first time going with our daughter. We have all our ADRs made and wanted to see what everyone thinks of these places. There are a few we know we love and a few we've never been to. Thanks!

4/28- T-Rex (Lunch) shopping in Downtown Disney
    4/28- 1900 Park Fare (Dinner) Happily Ever After Dinner with Cinderella and Characters
    4/29- Teppan Edo (Lunch) Day spent at Epcot
    4/29- Le Cellier Steakhouse (Dinner) Night spent at Epcot
    4/30- Yak & Yeti Restaurant (Lunch) Day spent at Animal Kingdom
    4/30- Jiko (Dinner) Night spent enjoying the animals/fire at Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/1- The Crystal Palace (Lunch) Meeting Winnie the Pooh Characters and Day spent in Magic Kingdom
    5/1- Cinderella's Royal Table (Dinner) Meeting Disney Princesses and night spent in Magic Kingdom
    5/2- Coral Reef Restaurant (Lunch) Morning spent in Epcot, then headed to Magic Kingdom after lunch
    5/2- Narcoossee's (Dinner) Watching the water parade and fireworks from our dinner table. :-)
    5/3- Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano (Lunch) Day spent at Hollywood Studios
    5/3- The Hollywood Brown Derby (Dinner) Night spent at Hollywood Studios
    5/4- Tusker House Restaurant (Lunch) Character meal with Disney Pals and Day spent at Animal Kingdom
    5/4- Yachtsman Steakhouse (Dinner) After a fun day at Animal Kingdom
    5/5- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Lunch) Final Disney meal before we leave... spent with princesses!

Any tips on places we have scheduled or advice? Some of these places are new, some are old favorites. We are on a Disney Dining Plan because this is the whole reason my husband likes going to Disney. ;-) He's a big foodie for good food anyways.

Blog Entries

I'm presuming you're not on the 'standard' dining plan -because that's a LOT of table-service restaurants.
    You've done a really nice job selecting great restaurants for your non-character meals!

Cathy

Registered User fairestoneofall's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In less than two weeks I'll meet my girlfriends at WDW for PHM. We're doing Raglan Road Thursday night, Grand Floridian Cafe Friday for breakfast, The Wave Saturday for our pre-race dinner, San Angel Inn for post race lunch and libations and Monday before we part way and head home we're having breakfast at CRT. CRT is a first or me. As many if you know, I'm a mom to boys, solo no princess stuff for us. With this being PHM weekend it seems fitting to celebrate our Glass Slipper Challenge achievement at CRT.

If you can dream it, you can do it. ~Walt Disney