Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Where are your ADRs? - The Discussion Continues.

Waiting impatiently for next trip quackinup's Avatar

Hmmm, I see that Sunday is National Ice Cream Day...guess I'll have to work some ice cream into my ADR's.

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!
    Next trips: Disney World July 15-20 2017 Disneyland September 4-9

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by quackinup View Post
    Hmmm, I see that Sunday is National Ice Cream Day...guess I'll have to work some ice cream into my ADR's.
    I would recommend the No Way Jose Sundae from Beaches and Cream.
    Shawn
    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani

Quote Originally Posted by ssmerdel View Post
    I would recommend the No Way Jose Sundae from Beaches and Cream.
    Looks good, but I'm already hopping from MK to DAK and back to MK that day, not sure if I want to jump over to Epcot area too, but maybe. Beaches and Cream was the first thing that jumped into my head when I saw it was Ice Cream Day.
    Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Dole Whip in Adventureland...

Yeah, that may be a good compromise. But I just noticed if I wait one day it will be National Peach Ice Cream Day.

If I was there a week later I'd hit National Tequila Day and have to spend the afternoon in La Cava del Taquila.

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Quote Originally Posted by quackinup View Post
    Yeah, that may be a good compromise. But I just noticed if I wait one day it will be National Peach Ice Cream Day.

If I was there a week later I'd hit National Tequila Day and have to spend the afternoon in La Cava del Taquila.
    So many choices! Heck, I would settle for a Mickey Ice Cream Bar right now.
    Shawn
    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani

Hey all! I'm headed on a trip in 6 days and I've only made one ADR! ...But it's just a two night trip and the ADR I've made is the only one we truly require: Victoria & Albert's for night #1. On the second night, we're going to be eating quick service during Mickey's Not So Scary.

My question for the group: We should be arriving at Grand Floridian in time for a late lunch somewhere, and we're trying to play it by ear based on you my SO feels. I know her first choice is Morimoto if we can make it to Disney Springs before dying of hunger. If we can't make it to Morirmoto becasue she's getting "hangry" by the time we make it to the hotel, where else should we go? What would be your first choice of walk-in friendly lunch choices near the monorail/seven seas lagoon? Keep in mind we'll be hitting V&A just 6 hours later so we're probably trying to keep it light and not ruin our appetites!

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and have a magical day everyone!

I just read a pretty good review of the Grand Floridan Cafe on another site. Good food, decent prices, and always easy to get a rez.

Dan
    The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor