Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: parade / fireworks

parade / fireworks

We are planning on watching the MSEP and fireworks on 12/3. The parade is at 7:00pm and the fireworks are at 8:00pm. I was thinking of watching the parade in the liberty square/ Frontierland area to watch the parade and then heading over by Tomorrowland entrance to watch the fireworks. Would there be enough time to do this or is there a better spot to watch both? Also, would 30 minutes be enough time to get a spot?

I don't know and I don't care if It's a Small World. It's a nice day when you wake up in Disneyland.

2. # ADS

That sort of depends. If you're travelling with kids and need better sight lines, then I would say no. I'm about 6'2" and have done something similar around the same time of year. You'll want to check to see what direction the parade is travelling as well because if it's moving towards Main Street you'll be following the crowds.

Read Everything-Assume Nothing GusMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

To go along the same lines, I think its best to get one spot with equally good sight lines for both events. Moving around after the parade is difficult enough and since people have already claimed their spots earlier, you will have some steep competition.

Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The WDW Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

But the beauty of the Tomorrowland bridge is that you don't really need to claim a spot - just stand anywhere near a speaker. Some of the fireworks might be blocked behind a tree, but still you can find some great viewing there right up to showtime. So for me, I do think you have enough time. Just get a spot for the parade nearer to the hub, like in front of the Hall of Presidents, so you can then make your move to the bridge. Good luck!

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor