Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Earl of Sandwich - Reviews?

Earl of Sandwich - Reviews?

Has anyone had their Holiday Turkey Sandwich? I do not think I have already asked here...I am dying to try it and may make a trip to Disneyland just for that!

~Christina~

2. # ADS

CL--DLR Trip Planning and DVC Toocherie's Avatar

Had it on Saturday. Yumm-oooo! I've had it before in Florida. The tomato soup looked good too, but I knew if I had that I wouldn't be able to eat the sandwich (as it was I left a couple of bites.) Don't forget to use your annual pass discount!

"Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks, I will definitely remember to get that. Awesome that they offer the discount! I just signed up on their website for their eclub. Apparently they send a coupon for a free sandwich on your birthday, so if you live in the area, sign up!

~Christina~

I did, too. While it's not the kind of thing I would ordinarily order, I did on a whim. It was very good!

To all who come to this happy place...quit stepping on the back of my shoes!

I sign up for the eclub. Since my birthday is in November I got a free sandwich coupon. It's good for 30 days. I plan on using it this Saturday. Can't wait to taste this yummy sandwich everyone is talking about