Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Guest Offers For The AP Fantasmic! Event, August 28th

Guest Offers For The AP Fantasmic! Event, August 28th

According to a someone on another thread, it looks like registration for the AP Glow With The Show Fantasmic! Event is now closed. So, who has spots to offer and who needs spots?

2. # ADS

I am requesting spots. 2 please.

I thought it was August not October? Off to look.

Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    I thought it was August not October? Off to look.
    Oops! That's what comes of too much Halloween planning in between posts! Can a moderator change the date, please, to 8/28?

*Taking myself off the list.*

Just a bump. This event is this coming Tuesday. Does anyone still need spots? Does anyone have extra spots to offer?

does it work if you give a guest spot to someone that buys AP on the day of the event?

i have 2 spots available, but i can't check in until 8:30pm. if you're interested, please PM me, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by micmac0720 View Post
    does it work if you give a guest spot to someone that buys AP on the day of the event?
    It should work. They check your AP and ID, so as long as you have both, it shouldn't matter when you got them.

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tea4two View Post
    Here is a video from last night's event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7kiD...h_response_rev
    nice - but did almost every appearance of colors warrant a tremendous WOOOOH! I mean I would assume that many of these folks are the same passholders who went to the WoC shows...

and Asianjma123 always does a great job but I wish there were no edits. even if it was a dull point.
    "[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    nice - but did almost every appearance of colors warrant a tremendous WOOOOH! I mean I would assume that many of these folks are the same passholders who went to the WoC shows...
    Why shouldn't people show their enthusiasm and appreciation for both new experiences (Disney adding the Glow with the Show elements to Fantasmic) and the opportunity to have special events?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherJenny View Post
    Why shouldn't people show their enthusiasm and appreciation for both new experiences (Disney adding the Glow with the Show elements to Fantasmic) and the opportunity to have special events?
    oh, that's not my point at all and I do appreciate the special events. I do notice though that at AP events the hollering is louder and more frequent than with a general crowd. Like its some kind of in thing. My point is this... when it starts sounding like when you try to follow the wave? then I have to question it. And - that's my opinion and i'm entitled to it. thanks...
    "[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    oh, that's not my point at all and I do appreciate the special events. I do notice though that at AP events the hollering is louder and more frequent than with a general crowd. Like its some kind of in thing. My point is this... when it starts sounding like when you try to follow the wave? then I have to question it. And - that's my opinion and i'm entitled to it. thanks...
    The position of the camera and the distance it takes the sound to travel will contribute to the wave sound. My opinion, which I'm entitled to as well is that attendees at special screenings like this should be more enthusiastic. If I were involved in organizing these events for Disney, and people just stood there and politely applauded, I'd start to wonder why we're putting these events on. Believe me, I'm not an overly enthusiastic person in general, and last night I saw plenty of *ahem* "p*******" behavior, but cheering for a show? I expect that in this situation.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherJenny View Post
    The position of the camera and the distance it takes the sound to travel will contribute to the wave sound. My opinion, which I'm entitled to as well is that attendees at special screenings like this should be more enthusiastic. If I were involved in organizing these events for Disney, and people just stood there and politely applauded, I'd start to wonder why we're putting these events on. Believe me, I'm not an overly enthusiastic person in general, and last night I saw plenty of *ahem* "p*******" behavior, but cheering for a show? I expect that in this situation.
    OK then