Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Be Our Guest Restaurant Reservations

Quote Originally Posted by mxrapu View Post
    Good point, but I'll be working tomorrow so won't be able to spend hours on the phone. Plus, I'd feel guilty profiting from someone else's misfortune. I think I'll just check online periodically, starting Wednesday, to see if anything opens up on the date I want and/or at a better time. Considering my reservation is for a party of 12, I'm just happy I got one!
    THIS!! Ours was for 14 people!

Quote Originally Posted by GusMan View Post
    Saw via Twitter that callers are now being told that all Be Our Guest reservations made today will be honored, regardless of whether a CC was given.
    Oh good! Im glad the grump bucket cast member I talked to was wrong! She said that people should of known better that a CC was needed.....lame.

2. # ADS

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GusMan View Post
    Saw via Twitter that callers are now being told that all Be Our Guest reservations made today will be honored, regardless of whether a CC was given.
    Is that coming from Disney or is it still "A CM told me..."?
    Cathy

Read Everything-Assume Nothing GusMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drince88 View Post
    Is that coming from Disney or is it still "A CM told me..."?
    Not 100% sure - it wasnt clear. Personally, I would still call back and get it checked out, but thats just me.
    Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The WDW Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

Several people have reported being told by the booking CMs that they bookings made today without credit card numbers will be honored. Enough for me to believe it. Today was a bit of a mess, so I expect that loophole will be closed now.

I got my reservation this morning!!!! YAY!!!! I tried a couple times yesterday, and decided to try when I got in to work. I started out with the automated system, but the system could not figure out how to spell my name, so I was transfered to an agent (in about 3 minutes), and got exactly what I wanted (well, 10 minutes earlier than what I wanted). Yay!

And now all my ADRs are made.

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar

Did they not expect that this would be a HUGE deal? I'm sort of surprised there were THAT many issues yesterday...

Working hard for that next WDW trip!

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think the bigger problem may have been that they tried a semi-automated system. Has anyone ever experienced that before?

When I call in for F&W Fest things on the first day, I know if I don't have perfect timing on the fingers, I'll be on hold for a while, and probably hitting redial a few times - but it always goes to a live person. Maybe that's just because they have so many options, an automated system wouldn't work? (One year I had a really tough time getting through even to on hold - so I just went downstairs to the Concierge desk and made my reservations there. First ones they'd done at Beach Club that year for that F&W Fest!)

Cathy

They didn't have any openings at any time between the 22nd and the 27th of November for two when I called yesterday morning Guess we'll see if lunch isn't a madhouse.

The restaurant can be booked online starting today. Unfortunately there's nothing left for the two days of marathon weekend I was interested in eating dinner.