Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: T-Rex food pictures

T-Rex food pictures

So. DD was desperate to go to T-Rex. It will be a one off. Food was huge (me and DS left a lot) and not great. Very loud and fun animatronics. It's a once only for us.

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

2. # ADS

Read Everything-Assume Nothing GusMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I will say that T-Rex does not skimp on portion size! One time I had the Gigantisaurus burger. Yes... it was huge.

Its a fun place - but not an "each trip" sort of place, for sure.

Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The WDW Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

I agree completely. We went there last year and even though we are quite big eaters, it was just waaaayyyyy too much food. We gave up about a quarter of the way through, and at the time, we had had to pay for this as well as it wasn't on the dining plan! The food wasn't even that good, I had a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich that had very soggy bread (and tons of it!) and meat that was a bit tough and tasteless. DH seemed to enjoy his guacamoley thingy but we weren't impressed.

Nice place, but food just blah.

Silvercat

(Enjoy reading trip reports? Why not try my books, "Tiggerific Travels" - all 4 books available now as e-books)

Blog Entries

Agreed... you go for the "show and ambiance," not for the food quality. Same goes for Rainforest Cafe... which is owned by the same people.

I will say that a few trips ago, I did get a pasta dish that was quite good. But in general, food quality was average. For the same price, or even a few bucks more, I would rather try something else in the DTD area if I wanted good flavor.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Who is that character on the Muppets shirt between Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Gonzo, behind Rizzo?

(I think I got THOSE names right -but I do recognize them)

(And have you read the sign at the exit to Muppets? Basically, the 'Do not enter' signs on the back of the last glasses collection bins?)

Cathy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drince88 View Post
    Who is that character on the Muppets shirt between Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Gonzo, behind Rizzo?
    I believe that is Walter... introduced in "The Muppets."

(I think I got THOSE names right -but I do recognize them)

(And have you read the sign at the exit to Muppets? Basically, the 'Do not enter' signs on the back of the last glasses collection bins?)
    That character is Walter from the movie that wa released last year.
    I don't know and I don't care if It's a Small World. It's a nice day when you wake up in Disneyland.

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks. I never did make it to that movie. He reminds me of Ernie, but it was obviously not Ernie.

And I just noticed the condensation on your drinks! Looks like it's nice and humid in Florida (shock of all shocks!)

Cathy

Thanks. I never did make it to that movie. He reminds me of Ernie, but it was obviously not Ernie.
    We loved it (and I really didn't expect to). DH and I loved all the references and songs from the original show/movies.
    Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)