What’s your favorite restaurant at Disney Parks? Whether it is the new Carthay Circle Restaurant in Disney California Adventure park or the upcoming Be Our Guest Restaurant in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park, there is a chef behind the scenes working to perfect your Disney dining experience. Learn more about Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort chefs in the posts below.
Take 5: Meet the Chefs at Disney Parks
- Meet Disneyland Resort Pie Man, Chef Jean-Marc Viallet – Executive Pastry Chef Jean-Marc Viallet shares his latest creations served at Flos V-8 Caf in Cars Land.
- Chef of Be Our Guest Restaurant in New Fantasyland Shares His Favorites from the Menu – Chef of the new Be Our Guest Restaurant in New Fantasyland, Michael Deardorff, shares his favorite lunch and dinner dishes.
- Meet Chef Gloria Tae at Carthay Circle Restaurant in Disney California Adventure Park – If you’re a fan of Napa Rose at Disneys Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, you already know a little about Gloria. Learn more about her career at the Disneyland Resort.
- Two More Disneyland Resort Chefs Achieve Notable Culinary Ranking – Meet Disneyland Resort chefs who have earned the distinction of Certified Executive Chef through the American Culinary Federation.
- Every Role a Starring Role Disneyland Resort Chef – Meet Chef Janine Ruozi of Jolly Holiday Bakery Caf on Main Street, U.S.A., at Disneyland park.
Take 5: Meet the Chefs at Disney Parks by Thomas Smith: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog