Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Costco Disneyland Packages?

Costco Disneyland Packages?

We ordered our package through Costco--you get a $20 gift card to use in the park, plus everyone in your party gets one Character meal during your stays...for us, that amounted to $164 in savings. Woot!

The problem is we paid/ordered 12 days ago and have not received our package from Disney or Costco. Has anyone had experience with this? Am I waiting for a Costco package or a Disney package?

2. # ADS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Merih View Post
    We ordered our package through Costco--you get a $20 gift card to use in the park, plus everyone in your party gets one Character meal during your stays...for us, that amounted to $164 in savings. Woot!

The problem is we paid/ordered 12 days ago and have not received our package from Disney or Costco. Has anyone had experience with this? Am I waiting for a Costco package or a Disney package?
    When is your trip? hey generally ship the packages 21 days prior to the trip.
    Planning 3 trips at once...

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    When is your trip? hey generally ship the packages 21 days prior to the trip.
    Ditto. We did the Costco thing last year and our trip was at the end of March, so we received our vacation package the first or second week of March.

We are going on the 26th. The package arrived today. I put it atop the fridge and am waiting very patiently for the kids to go to bed!

This was our first package through Costco as well. Usually Costco offers these packages with the gift card and the character meal, but their prices are higher. This time around they made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

All of the payments I have made are showing that they are going through Disney and not Costco.

The package cost was exactly the same on Expedia..down to the penny.

The package cost was exactly the same on Expedia..down to the penny.
    Even with the free character meal for each person in your party, the $20 gift card and the lanyard/pin set? Also this is a WTC package so it comes with preferred seating vouchers.

Yup, we had both windows open to check of there was a price difference. It cost exactly the same through the Costco feed into the Disneyland website and the regular website (not Expedia, my error, there). It was like $2326.06 either way--and Costco came with the extras.

Yup, we had both windows open to check of there was a price difference. It cost exactly the same through the Costco feed into the Disneyland website and the regular website (not Expedia, my error, there). It was like $2326.06 either way--and Costco came with the extras.
    I'm definately liking the extras. Our package was around $1100 for 3 of us.

Was your 2326.06 with airfare?

Yup, airfare from Seattle to Long Beach.