This is the second in our eight-part series about fun ways to enjoy the new Disney California Adventure park. With the parks grand reopening in June, theres even more to explore day and night, from Cars Land to the music and games at Mad T Party in Hollywood Land. With so much to do, we came up with some specialized itineraries to help you plan your next visit.
Todays list is for guests who enjoy immersive and interactive entertainment thats fun for all ages. You can relax inside a cool theater on a warm afternoon, cheer some of your favorite Pixar pals, or head down the Rabbit Hole at night. Be sure to check the park guide for show times.
- Disneys Aladdin A Musical Spectacular
- Red Car News Boys (new this summer on Buena Vista Street)
- Five & Dime (new singing act on Buena Vista Street)
- Ursulas Grotto, Sorcerers Workshop (Disney Animation Building)
- Pixar Play Parade (twice daily this summer)
- Disney Junior Live on Stage!
- Mad T Party (new at Hollywood Land, every night this summer)
- Phineas & Ferbs Rockin Rollin Dance Party
- Live music on Paradise Pier (at the gazebo near Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta and Paradise Garden Grill)
- World of Color
Remember to pick up Disneys FASTPASS when you arrive to get reserved viewing for World of Color, or try one of the dining packages that include reserved viewing.
What are your favorite shows, and which ones are you planning to see this summer at Disney California Adventure park?
Check out these posts for more about entertainment at Disney California Adventure park:
- Way-Out & Mad T-Cups at Mad T Party in Disney California Adventure Park
- Spend Some Time with Five & Dime at Disney California Adventure Park
- VIDEO: Come Glow With the Show at Disney California Adventure Park
Eight Ways to Enjoy Disney California Adventure Park: Show Time by Michele Himmelberg: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog