Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: My WDW Trip Accomplishments of the day :) Part 3

Well, then it was half of a success!

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

2. # ADS

My WDW Trip Accomplishments of the day :) Part 3

I got my DS good with Beverley, oh yes I did!!

And I took the long walk around World Showcase, alone, with this delicious baby. Lime margarita. Yum

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    Well, then it was half of a success!
    Kind of. It was actually only half cooked properly. Luckily I was full after the half cooked part I could eat!

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yippee on both of those accomplishments.

(I love 'getting' someone around your son's age! They've got the best reactions! My nephew (at the time a little younger than your son, I believe) was trying to be SOOO polite to me when he actually got the bitter flavor, it made his reaction even better.

Cathy

This is my DS's accomplishment of the day. He took me and my credit card shopping to Orlando Premium outlets. Me and my credit card now need a rest....

Blog Entries

He's a well accomplished young man!
    I like the soccer football shoes.

Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by Drince88 View Post
    He's a well accomplished young man!
    I like the soccer football shoes.
    You wouldn't if you were the one scraping the mud off of them four times a week

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    You wouldn't if you were the one scraping the mud off of them four times a week
    If he's getting the mud on them, he should be doing the scraping!!!
    Cathy

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar

Eh, it just means he's playing football REALLY well.....think of the mud as battle scars.

Working hard for that next WDW trip!

Just re-booked our Christmas (December 18-28) trip to include the free dining offer.

“A keen sense of humor helps us to overlook the unbecoming, understand the unconventional, tolerated the unpleasant, overcome the unexpected, and outlast the unbearable.” Billy Graham

Reserved our car for our trip.

I don't know and I don't care if It's a Small World. It's a nice day when you wake up in Disneyland.

Purchased $2500 in Disney Gift Cards at local Kroger grocery store to get 4x the points towards gas.

$2500 = 10,000 points = 5 fill-ups at $2/off a gallon (in Denver this translates to $1.45 per gallon) = a savings of approximately $40 per fill-up = $200 in gas savings.

Tomorrow the gift cards will be applied to our Christmas WDW package.

As a bonus, I used my Disney Visa Card and got $25 in reward point.

Win - Win - Win

“A keen sense of humor helps us to overlook the unbecoming, understand the unconventional, tolerated the unpleasant, overcome the unexpected, and outlast the unbearable.” Billy Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Rockchalker View Post
    Purchased $2500 in Disney Gift Cards at local Kroger grocery store to get 4x the points towards gas.

$2500 = 10,000 points = 5 fill-ups at $2/off a gallon (in Denver this translates to $1.45 per gallon) = a savings of approximately $40 per fill-up = $200 in gas savings.

Tomorrow the gift cards will be applied to our Christmas WDW package.

As a bonus, I used my Disney Visa Card and got $25 in reward point.

Win - Win - Win
    Between Free dining and this GREAT way to rack up the points I am in awe!!! Great job and I hope you post a trip report I love to see the Christmas decorations
    Formerly tinkinparis

Trip Planned

Well I have my trip booked! April 16-20. Unfortunately I literally just started back to school and have soooo long to go before the trip

I am looking forward to trying the Art of Animation Resort and staying in an Ariel Room.

Formerly tinkinparis

Just made final payment!!!!!

There are 10 kinds of people in this world... Those who know binary and those who don't.

Gravity release me... tappenfeat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Final payment is always magical!!!

Stephanie

I just booked a room at the Wilderness Lodge for my December trip, and I'm not sure I'm gonna keep it. I have an AP, and they were offering 30% off. But it was 30% off of their $400 rooms, not off of their cheaper $300 rooms. Total is near a grand for 3 days, and while I can technically afford it I'm not sure I want to spend that much for a room, especially when I can do a moderate for around $150 a night. I've never stayed at WL before, and really wanted to stay once. But this is a lot of bucks. Thoughts?

- James Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    I just booked a room at the Wilderness Lodge for my December trip, and I'm not sure I'm gonna keep it. I have an AP, and they were offering 30% off. But it was 30% off of their $400 rooms, not off of their cheaper $300 rooms. Total is near a grand for 3 days, and while I can technically afford it I'm not sure I want to spend that much for a room, especially when I can do a moderate for around $150 a night. I've never stayed at WL before, and really wanted to stay once. But this is a lot of bucks. Thoughts?
    Unless you're gonna spend a lot of time at the resort I'd go moderate personally. Maybe compensate with three fancy meals?

I am over the Disney jet lag. I have had the most awful week with it I cannot tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    Unless you're gonna spend a lot of time at the resort I'd go moderate personally. Maybe compensate with three fancy meals?
    That's kinda the direction I'm leaning in. I usually stay in a moderate, and I always eat pretty well. It's hard to justify over 3 bills a night just for sleeping . . .
    - James Taylor

We really loved the WL Dan. Even though we stayed at the Villas, it was a great resort! I say go for it! One of the resorts I think is a must try at least once.

Offsite 77, FW 80, Offsite 88, Offsite 90, Offsite 92, Offsite 97, CSR 04, POR 06, CR 08, POR 09, Offsite 09, Poly 10, POR 11, Offsite 11, Offsite 12, VWL 12, Poly 13, SSR 13, OffSite 13, OKW 14, CBR 15, DL 17, PCR 17, DL 18, Offsite 19
    Chris

Registered User fairestoneofall's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Finally in WDW planning mode again. Now that our first team charity event (Disneyland Half Marathon) is in the books I can resume WDW and DCL planning again. I purchased our airfare last night. The prices sucked, but at least we got the flight times we wanted and they are both direct flights. We got the boys' passport photos taken yesterday and we filled out their passport applications as well. We're going to WDW....and cruising the Fantasy!

If you can dream it, you can do it. ~Walt Disney

On-line check-in completed. DD flies down in 9 days & we drive to WDW the next day.

Blog Entries

I finally have a countdown!! We are booked at Saratoga Springs.
    We will be going June 19-28, 2013!!!

Going on our first Disney Cruise
    Very Merrytime Cruise 12/5/2022
    ~Katrina

I renewed my daughter's passport on Friday. I sure hope it makes it to us in time. If not we have her birth certificate but I perfer to cruise with a passport. I'm glad that I order two birth certificates when each of my children were born. I would have never been able to book a last minute FL resident rate cruise without the back up BC.

Our cruise docs arrived today! I love mail like this. It's starting to feel real. Only 33 more days until our girls only Disney Dream cruise. So super excited!

Mily